PDA

View Full Version : Edelbrock V8 Parts Prices

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Lifted79CJ7
02-24-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, I got a Jeep aftermarket company's catalog in the mail today, and they had the new Edelbrock stuff listed in it for AMC V8's. The MultiPort Fuel Injection Kit was around $2500.00. Much lower than their MSRP that they emaile me about a couple weeks ago.

The heads where $749 each ($1498 per pair) and came in Performer smog legal version and RPM Performer non-smog legal version. Both listed for the same price. Not sure what the difference would be between them. That is MUCH cheaper than the other aftermarket aluminum heads out there.

The headers came in black and in a finish of some sort (can't remember off hand). The black I think where $350 and the finished ones where like $475 or something.

When I get home, I will repost all of the correct information and prices for ya. I just thought everyone might want to know.

I can't wait to see all the 4X4 magazines test this stuff and see how this stuff actually performs!

Jack

78304CJ-7
02-24-2004, 06:36 PM
Remember you still need to get rockers for the heads and I saw them MPFI in the same catalog 2699.95 (this was in 4wheel drive) I think this is the catalog you are refering to.

-RJ

Bulltear Ad