PDA

View Full Version : Love the specs page!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

lisa
02-25-2004, 08:14 AM
I just wanted to say I LOVE the specs page (and he needs to get one up on the scrambler section). It gives me an idea of what to look for on other XJs, what was done to mine, questions to ask so I sound like I know what I am talking about when chatting with other XJ owners, or answers to questions others might have about them.
I just LOVE this place. :? SO much to learn! Okay, enough of the accolades. I am off to read the suspension page section! :t: oh yeah, great job guys! :mrgreen:

jeep.xj.4x4
04-01-2004, 12:19 PM
Glad you like the XJ stock specs page! I'm an XJ guy so I'm not motivated to get something like that on other vehicles. One problem with getting the specs on the scrambler (or older Jeeps), is that most of them have had axle swaps and many other chages to them, so the stock specs would be kinda useless. It's also much harder to find accurate information on pre-1980 vehicles. Maybe someday you will see them, when I win the lottery and can buy 1 of each kind of jeep, and have the time to do all the research! Glad you like it here! :t:

Bulltear Ad