PDA

View Full Version : 1962 CJ-5 F-134 Willy's Universal 4x4 all in peices.

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Ram
03-02-2004, 08:46 PM
1962 CJ-5 F-134 Willy's Universal 4x4 all in peices.

Started as a frame off restoration. Now don't have the space, has to go... only thing I don't have is exhaust piping, tail gate, shocks and leave springs, and rear cross member to frame, or the top canvas (have boes and side curtains).

- F-134, rebuilt in fall of 1994 at Portsmouth Engine in Virginia, NEVER started, remained indoors with oil in cylinders and hand rotated crank every now and then through the years. Complete with carb, exhaust manifold, distrbuter (w/cap, wires, plugs all new), water pump, belt (new), oil filter (w/filter is new bath type cartrage NOT spin on), motor mounts (new), 12 volt dc generator, all installed have pictures $1000.00, I will not ship. This engine is all assembled and have some extra head, gaskets, front mounting plate for DJ, and other stuff. Only thing, the 12 volt starter is dis-assembled all in a box. Can assemble!

TAKEN - Body tub, needs major cleaning and painting, some rust through, MANY patches allready. TAKE AWAY at NO COST, you pick-up.

- Front and Rear diff's (5.38 Ratio), Frame with pintal hook point (NOT THE Pintle hook), Transmission 3 speed and Transfer Case are together, Steering linkages, columb, steering wheel (many cracks) etc.... Make reasonable offer and pick-up.

- Front fenders (have been bondo'd prior, some what clean and straight with minimal to surface rust breaking through paint, many coats), SOLD = Hood, Grill (straigh, with rusted and painted head lamp bezzels, no parking light bezzels or lenzes), Windshield (glass cracked, vent repair with bondo, looks crappy) Make offer, and pick up.

SOLD - Wheels, rubber (some tread) white wagon wheels "wide" spoke looking things, some rusting through make offer, and pick-up.

HAVE OFFER - Seats, have had a re-uphostering from the orig, don't look real bad, not show quality. No rip's or tear's, on steel frames. Make offer.

- have side steps, and oil bath air filter, air horn, hose, carb elbo all for $100 firm for all.

- Have clear title and vehicle vin tag, factory parts and service manuals, want to keep, however "serious" offer may be considered! If you buy everything all at once and pick-up.

I don't have a way to transport, shipping would be cost prohibitive for the condition of everything, except the engine, transfer case, and transmission, instrument gauge cluster, air filter, side steps, front fenders, grill and hood, and most of that stuff is just too big to send.

e-mail = lawsongr@yahoo.com
location = Virginia Beach, VA 23454

cblood
08-08-2004, 08:53 PM
I was wondering if the softtop harware would fit a 76 cj 5?? :-|

cj5 buggy
08-10-2004, 11:56 AM
Ram... do you have the rear seat? if you do would you be willing to ship?

Trailbst
08-10-2004, 12:21 PM
Cblood, the soft top frame won't fit your 76. Sorry.

Erik

Bulltear Ad