PDA

View Full Version : Mudrat.....you got work to do?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
03-15-2004, 06:18 PM
Havent seen ya in a while...been busy?

Mudrat
03-15-2004, 09:10 PM
Havent seen ya in a while...been busy?

Busier than a 2 peckerd billy goat in heat. !2 hour work days, leave the house at 5:30AM get home about 8Pm - haven't got squat done on either Jeep (but still need the front braces to 'outboard' the springs for the 'new' axle, and a couple sets of BT shackles :? Stock 87 YJ - Rancho 4"lift, and the CJ w/3" Skyjacker, that's gettin the SOA when I can get back to it) Erin's Jeep goes in for paint on WEd - my first day off, sortta :smile:

Oh yeah, I've "been busy".

Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
03-15-2004, 09:14 PM
yup i remember....will start welding some brackets hopefully tomorrow night :mrgreen:

Lifted79CJ7
03-16-2004, 08:49 AM
Pat, Give me a shout if ya want me to swing out on Wednesday and help ya with some wrenching! I have almost the whole day off (except for a meeting at 1:30pm). :?

Mudrat
03-16-2004, 08:42 PM
Pat, Give me a shout if ya want me to swing out on Wednesday and help ya with some wrenching! I have almost the whole day off (except for a meeting at 1:30pm). :?

SHOUT!
Whenever you can make it AM or PM, but I'll have an early bed time 'cause I have to be back at it at 0630 Thursday (5AM wakeup, hour commute).

Pat

jeepsr4ever
03-17-2004, 12:15 AM
:mrgreen:

jeepsr4ever
03-17-2004, 12:15 AM
:mrgreen:

Lifted79CJ7
03-20-2004, 07:29 PM
LOL, sorry, ended up going to Charlottesville and picking up some Jeep stuff I had in my buddies garage (wish I could have fit my engine hoist in my civic!). Picked up one tup of just electrical stuff (wiring harness, amps, lights, relays, all that kinda crap) as well as a mystery tub that I ned to open up and go through. On a bad note, had one of ym new hires quit on me without noctice, so now I am short handed at work and gonna be working 7 day work weeks for a while. :smile: Anywho, maybe This wednesday I can swing up. It will be the only night shift that I am not working....gotta see what the GF says about that one! 8) Oh, and on top of it all, I tried to update my windows to a newer version and crashed my computer. =D> Did I back up anything like a smart person?? Noooooooooo. Dang it, time for a :razz:
Jack

Mudrat
03-20-2004, 08:26 PM
Jack,
Rule #1, Computers are just tools, people are smart :?
Rule #2, :razz: Jack (LOTS of it) creates smelling errors :wink:
Rule #3, back ups are digital - either you did or you didn't (see rule #1)
I'l be learning how to build experimental airplanes this Wednesday-Saturday. The following week I will take off if your available. I need to get my tanks refilled for the gas and MIG welders anyway.

Mudrat

LOL, sorry, ended up going to Charlottesville and picking up some Jeep stuff I had in my buddies garage (wish I could have fit my engine hoist in my civic!). Picked up one tup of just electrical stuff (wiring harness, amps, lights, relays, all that kinda crap) as well as a mystery tub that I ned to open up and go through. On a bad note, had one of ym new hires quit on me without noctice, so now I am short handed at work and gonna be working 7 day work weeks for a while. :smile: Anywho, maybe This wednesday I can swing up. It will be the only night shift that I am not working....gotta see what the GF says about that one! 8) Oh, and on top of it all, I tried to update my windows to a newer version and crashed my computer. =D> Did I back up anything like a smart person?? Noooooooooo. Dang it, time for a :razz:
Jack

rollen dean montoya
03-23-2004, 04:46 PM
mudrat, drink apple pie! :razz: it's soooooo goooooood! :mrgreen: :occasion5:
later.dog :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad