PDA

View Full Version : secret project.................muhahahaaaaa!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
03-15-2004, 09:43 PM
OK guys here is the proposal

1. To make a direct injection port injection manifold
2. To incorporate a 80% Oxygen system
3. To double the fuel economy of a AMC V8 over stock

So far we are in the planning with a centrifugal pump to separate the Oxygen from the nitrogen and heavier gases. The port manifold will be the easy part thanks to Al Johnson and his madman measuring skills.

The injectors

1. To create a injector that does not need computer monitoring but utilizes a spring ball plunger that allows fuel to pass when suciton is present.

The rail

1. To create a easy rail setup that also uses a one way valve to allow extra pressure and fuel to run back to the gas tank.
2. The Air rail must be tig welded on to the knuckle injector bosses.

The manifold

1. To create a inexpensive simple manifold with sheet metal and machined knuckle type injector holders which are tig welded.

The cetrifuge

1. To find a speed that will allow the oxygen and other gases which have a mass less than nitrogen.
2. To be able to move the 80% mix to the air rail.

Mounting the centrifuge will be the easy part since we have taken the time to blueprint the front of a AMC V8. I will post updates as we go but this is a after hours project so it may come along slowly. Feel free to ask questions as we go along

Tigger
03-15-2004, 10:50 PM
I have a question.......

Can I be a beta tester??????????????

Lifted79CJ7
03-16-2004, 02:01 AM
Jeez Louise!! Talk about too smart for your own good!! I can't wait to see this one develope........ :shock:

jeepsr4ever
03-16-2004, 08:39 AM
If I could charge the 80% mix negative I might get better fuel dispersal

:-|

Lifted79CJ7
03-16-2004, 08:54 AM
So do you have pics of the centrifuge that you want to use?

jeepsr4ever
03-16-2004, 10:30 AM
No Ive been thinking i may have to make one myself...

Briteblock
04-09-2004, 08:54 AM
Now thats what I am talking about something other than bling 8) I will be following this closely MC.......even if you wont let me in the shop to see it. Better post pictures! :idea:

Also are you going to give it any protective coating....ya know how corrosive the weather and salt is round here. Also how much weight will be lost/added? Cost?

Your getting me all exited now :?:

jeepsr4ever
04-09-2004, 09:21 AM
We will probly experiment with chrome nitrate or nickle. As far as weight goes........not sure most of it is aluminum and not even close to what it will cost

Jeepkahn
09-16-2004, 10:17 PM
The injectors

1. To create a injector that does not need computer monitoring but utilizes a spring ball plunger that allows fuel to pass when suciton is present.

Are you planning on running 8 throttles to avoid vacuum bleed from the other cylinders?

Bulltear Ad