PDA

View Full Version : Handing out Ass-whooping like birthday presents

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
04-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Sheesh I try not to get political but dang whats going on over in Iraq and how can I help?

rollen dean montoya
04-01-2004, 08:07 PM
we can get a couple of c-17's and load them with 8 daisey cutters
apiece and hit the trouble spots to eliminate the problems
any more input?
later,dog :lo1l:

Lifted79CJ7
04-01-2004, 11:33 PM
You read in the papers where they killed 4 poeple from Moyock in that SUV, then dragged their charred bodies through town and hung them from bridges????? Thats just messed up.......

:bazooka: IRAQ

rollen dean montoya
04-02-2004, 04:39 PM
yea it is. if we did that to the culprits those same people would be
screamin to the u.n

Mudrat
04-02-2004, 09:31 PM
Jack, there are 5 now - all of them from Blackhawk Inc. The news folks here were suggesting that maybe the ba$tard$ saw the movie and are trying to recreate the debacle we had in Somalia.

I still like the daisy cutter idea with the doctors caveat, "Take one at 0800 and wait 12 hours. Repeat at 2000 and observe results. If problem persist, repeat as necessary until affliction is gone."

Mudrat

You read in the papers where they killed 4 poeple from Moyock in that SUV, then dragged their charred bodies through town and hung them from bridges????? Thats just messed up.......

:bazooka: IRAQ

rollen dean montoya
04-02-2004, 09:39 PM
rat i like the idea but it would be 8 daisycutters at 0800 then again 12 hours later at 2000 . observe the results and repeat as required till
problem is gone :lo1l: :mrgreen: i enjoy watching the enemy squerm!
later,dog :lo1l:

RacerAMX
04-09-2004, 11:17 PM
If you want to see what those bastards did to those 4 Americans, and you want to do something about it try going to www.MichaelSavage.com
Rember Borders ,Launguage, Culture.
TIME TO BOMB THE SUNNI TRIANGLE
TIME TO WIPE OUT THE VICIOUS INHUMAN BASTARDS
10 MILLION AMERICANS CAN'T BE WRONG!
THEY OPPOSE AMNESTY FOR ILLEGALS; DO YOU?

Bulltear Ad