PDA

View Full Version : Who has a 360 & what........

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

rollbar
04-20-2004, 07:21 AM
is the gas miliage like?

What carb are you running?

Any mods to the engine?

What tranny are you running behind the 360?

What gearing is behind the 360?

Since I have one & can't sell it I am looking to put it into a Scrambler.

Thanks,
RollBar

pyagid
04-20-2004, 07:27 AM
I get about 15mpg Highway. Not sure around town. I have and edelbrock perfromer, Q-jet carb, heddman hedders.

Tranny is a t-18 and axle ratios are 3.31. I have a M20 rear axle with 1 piece axles. And stock front axle that i keep breaking the U-joints on

-paul

rollbar
04-20-2004, 01:44 PM
Thanks, Guess what,

I just bought a 80' CJ5 about 20min ago all torn apart, motor is a 360 w/a holly dbbl pumper & I think the guy said it had a 360 or 460 cam in it?

It just needs to be painted & put together, D-44 or 60's I think, the nuckles were not on them they were in a box, like I said everything is apart his son is a mechanic & left (his son went to Mississippi & got into real-estate) it as is for who knows how long but the motor work alone is about 2500 & has about 5 hours on it @ best & the frame work has 2000 bucks in it w/the bumpers & winch. He has the new bearing still in the packages etc. along w/the 3" BL. His dad wanted 3000 for it but I got it for 1500, his dad was tired of it sitting in the shop. I don't have pics yet I gave him a deposit untill my tax return comes in. WOW what a week, two Jeeps bought torn down & now I've got some work to do. Comes w/everything all the way down to the title & tires.

Go figure,

pyagid
04-20-2004, 01:53 PM
Awsome Cant wait to see pics

-Paul

rollbar
04-20-2004, 02:01 PM
I can't believe it, I took off work today to hang out & a friend stopps by & say's lets hit the junk yards, so we did, then he say's I know of a Jeep that's been sitting for a long time & the father is getting pissed @ the son for not finishing it so we went by. When I say everything is there I mean it, I freaked out when he showed me the box w/all the seals still in there original boxes etc. I'm still in awe. I don't even have to put it together & I could still make $$$$$. I got to get a camera when I get this & the Scrambler home.

Lifted79CJ7
04-22-2004, 10:03 PM
Cool score rollbar! Shoo, let us know what you don't want, I'm sure there will be parts galore to sell!!

rollbar
04-25-2004, 12:48 PM
Ya, we will see.

Bulltear Ad