PDA

View Full Version : V-8 fender badges from a 74 or so CJ5 for my cj7

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dusty
05-10-2004, 03:40 PM
V-8 crome and color Fender badges for a CJ-5?
Anybody remember or know where i could get some reproduction 1974-76 AMC V-8 plaques? :?

I know it sounds corney but i have been scrounging for awhile and i can't Find what i want found V-6 but no V-8 with the R, W & Blue. 111!!!

I was thinking that when i repaint the 1980 CJ (Factory metalic Maroon) I would love to scrap the Laredo stripes and Hood letters for the older 75 Black and white Renegade decals that strech across the side of the hood and down in front of the door. (kinda gambling that teh color and the decals will match and not look out of place, almost needs a solid yellow or red to look the best though.)

A true Jeep Buff might look down on the mis-labeling, but I loved the look & i dont want to give up my leg room. :!:

Might look crappy though too, what your thoughts? Anyways thanks for the info.

Dusty

BTW. MC might make them or offer them here, just for the life of me on my computer and friend's both of us can go to bulltear.com click on the products button and we are only able to see the first page of items, the rest is all white around it no page buttons anywhere.

jeepsr4ever
05-10-2004, 04:37 PM
http://www.ramblerparts.com/catalog.shtml

Dusty
05-10-2004, 04:46 PM
Thanks MC

tufcj
05-10-2004, 06:37 PM
I think I have what you want. I'll see if I can find them. PM me with your email and I'll send a digital pic.

Bob
tufcj

Dusty
05-13-2004, 10:51 AM
Scratch that plan, little brother pinched the jeep between a telephone pole and his rear bumper right at the jeep stamp on the sides. :(: Looks like ill be getting reacquainted witht eh silver hammer and a portapower. No point doing decals and detail work till the body is straight enough to paint again, she was a virgin.

Bulltear Ad