PDA

View Full Version : I could be smoking crack but is anyone having a problem w...

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dusty
05-12-2004, 09:15 AM
MC told me that there are page tabs to click on and change/scroll through the products section, but yet on five different computers i havent been able to get past the first page with the 16 products on there.

I may be going about this wrong. I'll tell you how i get here, i type in www.bulltear.com, the main page that has the four tabs at the top comes on, i click on products. It changes the page from the main screen to the product lineup. The checkout link and everything else works. I can scroll down the page to the bottom where the copyright is. I cannot scroll left or right as the page is a full width fit. The whole page is white and the right and left columns have nothing in them from top to bottom. I have tried changing to different browsers, Aol, Netscape, I explorer, i even tried firing up my old computer with windows 98, thinking that maybe my upadated version of Iex wasnt supporting the window properly.

Any suggestions? 111!!!

BTW, i also called my friend who originally suggested the site over in Sacramento and he too can't find anymore than the first 16 products and prices on the front page from his computer.

Id love to hear what im doing wrong, because i know somewhere on there there is a oil filter adapter that id like to add to several other items I have seen posted in the forum products page but can not find on the products page for ordering. :!:

tufcj
05-12-2004, 09:39 AM
From the home page, I only see the first page of probucts too. Are there supposed to be more?

I just went to the products topic in this forum and went from there.

Bob
tufcj

Dusty
05-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I'm glad to hear im not hte only one.

I keep seeing MC has all sorts of cool stuff on Ebay that i can only find some of the items posted in the product forum here and like you i only see 16 of the items on the product page. ??????????

BTW thanks for the emailed picture, i will email you latter on on what i plan to do, im still pondering after this mornings Jeep shake up. :-|

Bulltear Ad