PDA

View Full Version : I watched the nick berg video and realized something

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Briteblock
05-23-2004, 09:04 PM
The time doesnt add up on the camera...here are others that discussed it

well... theres a 10 hour time difference from when they actually push him to the ground and when they actually start "sawing his head off" seconds later, then after "the guy gets his head sawed off" and they go to "show the head to the camera for the 'money shot'" the worm hole closes and we are back 10hours.. or maybe ahead 10 hours... Perhaps Stephen Hawking can shed some light on the subject for us?

OK, perhaps people cant tell time very well, these are the important times:
2:18am hes giving his interview
2:40am they are having their ceremony and hes kneeling (supposedly alive)
2:44am after 4 minutes of chanting and speech they take out a knife and go to decapitate him
as soon as they tackle him it now becomes 1:46pm and they begin trying to remove his head
2:46am they hold the head up to the camera
in order for someone to have their head sawed off at 1:46pm explain this to me...
EITHER he doesn't have a head when he was talking and giving his interview (1:46pm the previous day) OR his head isnt shown at 2:46am because he gets it cut off at 1:46pm the NEXT day...

Why is this so weird

If it is real IT sucks and we need to grab those guys! If its fake well.... :-|

Lifted79CJ7
05-23-2004, 10:08 PM
I saw it too and all I can say is what goes around, comes around. VERY disturbing video. Have fun burning in hell guys!
Jack

mudgirl
05-23-2004, 10:53 PM
After hearing about the Iraqi prision photos, I was upset by the behavior... After seeing clips (I can't bring myself to watch the whole thing) of the Nick Berg video- I am PISSED :(: So what if we "humilated" some prisioners... We didn't brutally decapitate anyone!! I have to admit... I haven't been real supportive of the war in Iraq (I ALWAYS AM SUPPORTIVE OF OUR TROOPS), but I think this video just emphasizes the reason that we are there- the government and terror that the Iraqi people have been living under is insane- how many Iraqi people where slaughtered under the reign of Sadaam long before one of our own were? It just makes my skin crawl... This is the kind of $#!+ that you see in movies... Not happening in real life!! Sorta makes me want to start belting out "I'm proud to be an American"! :sa:

jeepsr4ever
05-24-2004, 05:20 AM
BB considering that they already caught the guys that did this I am not sure the CIA thinks its a hoax

JeepAngel
05-24-2004, 01:50 PM
So what if we "humilated" some prisioners... We didn't brutally decapitate anyone!!

You are right mudgirl, no one has decapitated any of the prisoners, but there are also some questionable deaths of these prisoners while in the custody of the US troops. I agree, what they did was horrible, and the fact that they videotaped it is pretty pathetic. Kind of as pathetic as the videotapes and pictures all over the news of the american soldiers with their prisoners.

Sorta makes me want to start belting out "I'm proud to be an American"! :sa:

Don't forget to start belting out "thanks" to all those troops that are NOT American, helping fight, support and win your war.

W.T.Sumner
05-24-2004, 07:21 PM
What you fail to understand is that these people are not fighting for a real cause. Most of them are just looking to kill some one. If they want the military to leave all they have to do is be good little boys for 5 or 6 months and every body goes home. How hard is that to figure out!

mudgirl
05-26-2004, 12:11 AM
Don't get me wrong jeepangel... In my previous post I said that I always support our tropps... of course that includes the coalition forces that are fighting president bush's cause!

jerry
05-26-2004, 09:41 PM
The whole make me mad I am Vietnam vet I was drafted and did my time I hate this whole war. and there is no way out. the stupid guard in the prison I can not believe they did it on there own.

The girl that is missing in Oregon live right here her brother worked for my a short time I know the family. and I been thought it in 1989 we did not know if Nathan had been adduced or was just lost till we found his remains 9 mouths later.

I hate wars and I hate killing.

Jerry

jeepsr4ever
05-26-2004, 09:59 PM
:oops:

Bulltear Ad