PDA

View Full Version : 33x12.50R15LT

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

mrtazwrench
05-27-2004, 07:55 PM
i need one to make a set, have one with a cut in the tread that i can't seal up by pluging or patching, :(: if anyone knows what works in these for a tube i'll try that also, it's on a alum wag spoke rim, but have steelies to switch it to if i need to for a tube to work. :-| as far as a tire if possible i'd like to match the 33x12.50 widetrack radial baja xt, but anything that holds air and has legal tread will work. :t:

Soylent_Green
05-27-2004, 10:10 PM
I've got a few generic mud terrains in my barn. I'm not sure if the tred is still legal, but I'm pretty sure they will still hold air. I bought them from a buddy for cheap, I just needed the rims they were on, so they got chucked into the back corner of my barn. If you're coming up to dresser perhaps you could swing by and take a look. I live only a few miles from MC's shop.

~cory

mrtazwrench
05-28-2004, 11:14 AM
not going to be up that way, as far as i know, take a look at them and let me know, right now i'll take anything that's not way down past the wear bars, 2/32 i think is leagal here, i'm not going to wheel it a lot, i just want to get some more tire under it and sawsall to fit. :t:

Bulltear Ad