PDA

View Full Version : Wont be here this weekend

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
06-03-2004, 05:19 AM
Guys I will be in Uwharrie NC for a meet and greet this weekend. Mudrat and a couple other members will be there. I will check emails on monday evening and will have lots of pics to post.

here we go again driving 20hrs one way 111!!!

cj5 buggy
06-03-2004, 12:53 PM
MC grab Mudrat and only 14 hours more and you'll be at our house... lets go dude i have a swamp buggy at my disposal this time...

Frank :razz: :razz:

Trailbst
06-03-2004, 01:17 PM
WooooooHooooooo, while the cat is away, the mice will play...... 8)

rollen dean montoya
06-03-2004, 03:28 PM
the mice can play as long as the cat didn't set the big mousetrap #-o
later,jedi dog :lo1l:

Mudrat
06-09-2004, 07:00 PM
MC you left your pillow in the tent - thought it was kinda lumpy when I tried to roll it up :wink: You want it back- for a small fee of course :?

And I've already posted my pics, where are yours :shock: Yeah you been busy - I know :?

Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
06-10-2004, 07:36 AM
Sheot Mud,

I will be posting pics soon, my cad and pic pc went down yesterday so I am ABSOLUTELY SCRAMBLING to recover the data!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!11

:!: :oops: :oops: :oops: :!: :!: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: #-o #-o #-o :(: :(: :(: :smile: :smile:

rollen dean montoya
06-10-2004, 07:03 PM
that sucks :smile:

Bulltear Ad