PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Everyone

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

alanator
06-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Hello There!

I'm the new guy! I'm Jack's(Lifted79CJ7's) friend. He keeps sending me interesting links from here so I finally decided to join the fun.

I'm a fan of anything that moves fast or that processes electrical signals fast(Yes I'm a computer geek).

I had a false start at a Lamborghini Diablo replica project you can see here:

http://www.alanator.com/projects/lambo/lambo.html

But I do still have my LT1 engine :lo1l: out of a 97 Trans Am. Any suggestions on what to put it in?

I am still a greenhorn when it comes to vehicles and metalworking but I did make part of Lifted79CJ7's bumper you can see here:

http://www.alanator.com/projects/jacksjeep/jacksjeepbumper.html

See ya,
Alanator

mrtazwrench
06-04-2004, 10:20 PM
hello! i have all fullsize jeeps, so ofcourse i'm going to say put it in a j-truck or cherokee. :t:

rollen dean montoya
06-04-2004, 10:35 PM
glad ya joined. as for the lt-1 as an eagle owner i say find an sx/4 eagle
and install the lt-1 in it :t:

80 J-10
06-05-2004, 06:13 AM
hOWDY, and yes it would look good in a J truck :lo1l:

pyagid
06-05-2004, 07:05 AM
Welcome I am sure you will like it here.

As far as the LT1 Stick it in anything with wheels and it will be a lot of fun. We just finished putting a 350 in a 240z. But some friends have them in jeeps too. But i think your best bet would be to ship it to CT for me

-Paul

Lifted79CJ7
06-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Oh lawd!! The Alanator is here!! Be careful everyone, this guy is a menace to south central! 8) Anywho, I tried to stick the LT1 in the back of my jeep to bring back with me when he wasn't looking and I don't think he appreciated it much! So does anyone have an old cherokee or J truck we can stick this thing in?? Hmmm, maybe we should build a 4 door JTruck like the one posted elsewhere in this site! :lo1l:
Peace out dawgs!
Jack

jeepsr4ever
06-07-2004, 11:36 AM
Welcome aboard! :t:

Mudrat
06-17-2004, 01:25 PM
Welcome to THE board (finally!) Jack has talked about you, now I guess we'll see if it was true :?

An LT1 might look good in Jacks Jeep since he can't seen to get his motor together :lo1l: As for the replicar, HOLY JUMPING GAS CANS BATMAN!!!!

A blown V-6 transverse-mount!! (http://www.alanator.com/projects/lambo/pics/dandr/DSC01680.JPG)what kind of nut would drive that in a plastic car!!!

Never mind, I'd be first in line :? :t:

Come check out the Jeep 101 course at Fleet Rec Park (by the Navy Base) On Sat, maybe you'll get an idea or 2 or 3 or ....

Mudrat

rollen dean montoya
06-17-2004, 03:24 PM
and i'll be flying co-pilot with ya mudrat :mrgreen: i like anything that
goes fast :t: as long as it has wheels or wings :lo1l: :? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
later, rollen :lo1l:

Lifted79CJ7
06-18-2004, 05:40 PM
So mud, when are you heading out to the park? Believe it or not, I have a Saturday off AND I just got paid! Woo Hoo! I have the morning and earlyt afternoon off, so I want to swing out there. I looked up the directions on line and its super close (closer than your BFE house!! 8) ). I would love to drive a new LWB wrangler and see what they are like!!
Jack

Mudrat
06-18-2004, 05:46 PM
So mud, when are you heading out to the park? Believe it or not, I have a Saturday off AND I just got paid! Woo Hoo! I have the morning and earlyt afternoon off, so I want to swing out there. I looked up the directions on line and its super close (closer than your BFE house!! 8) ). I would love to drive a new LWB wrangler and see what they are like!!
Jack

I'm looking at early-ish around 9 or so. May go back on Sunday and let Erin try her hand at it :wink: She has to work Sat :smile:

And my house is only another 30 minutes north of there so we can come back and wrench a bit :t:

Mudrat :mrgreen:

Bulltear Ad