PDA

View Full Version : FSJ Invasion (East) 2004

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
06-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Well it's come and gone and y'all missed a great time. When putting something like this together the organizers all catch crap from several angles but Brandon and his crew did a great job.

The wheeling was great and Chris did a heck of a great job leading our group on the class 5 rides. I'll get what pics I have posted and update this thread, but a good time was had by all - wet at times - but a good time none the less.

Mudrat :?

Mudrat
06-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Had a few slow minutes here at work so I got some of the pics uploaded to Webshots slideshow of the FSJ Invasion, East (http://community.webshots.com/scripts/show.fcgi?t=slideshow&ID=150311923&key=wvTIld).

It rained like h3ll Friday AM (<20mph on the interstate with wipers on go-fast!!) but cleared up enough to set up camp and go for a night ride. These are mainly pics from Saturday, but my camera crapped out in the 3rd turn :cry: so this was just the beginning of the fun. It was a 5 hour ride and some of the drivers got to 70deg angles!!! :shock: Only trail damage was a Chebby K-5 busted his tranny and a GC dented in ~1/3 of his muffler. Pretty much stock except for a full undercarriage skid plate.

The few pics of the car show are from the gas station where we filled up prior to the ride. Somebody said there was a jet black AMX but I didn't see it.

There should be a spread in FSJ Magazine this summer about both FSJ Invasions East and West.

Mudrat :mrgreen:

pyagid
06-07-2004, 08:09 AM
:lo1l: :t:

Lifted79CJ7
06-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Looks liek you guys had a blast, wish I could have made it. Great pics though! Hey Mud, I finally have a full staff starting this week, so I will ACTUALL HAVE A DAY OFF SOON!!! LEt me know when you want to turn some wrenches!!
Jack

Mudrat
06-07-2004, 11:49 AM
Looks liek you guys had a blast, wish I could have made it. Great pics though! Hey Mud, I finally have a full staff starting this week, so I will ACTUALL HAVE A DAY OFF SOON!!! LEt me know when you want to turn some wrenches!!
Jack
Thats a daily around my house.
Can't make it this Sunday though - have a summer camp parents meeting for my son.

Mud

rollen dean montoya
06-07-2004, 03:42 PM
great pix !!! almost looks like the big bear area out here in socal.
glad ya had fun :mrgreen:
later,jedi dog :lo1l:

ironroad 32
06-11-2004, 06:45 AM
yea damn i could have made it if it was postponed one weekend to this one ,.just happened to get a 3 day weekend from framp . to bad a great man had to pass away for me to get it though ,but we won't morn his death ,just celibraite that we where able spend out time with him . :razz: :sa:

Mudrat
06-11-2004, 01:59 PM
to bad a great man had to pass away for me to get it though ,but we won't morn his death, just celibraite that we where able spend out time with him.

Amen, Rest in Peace Ronnie.

Mudrat

Woods of Penn
07-27-2004, 09:37 AM
Sure wish I could have made it down for that trip.

Is that "Stepside Dan" that made it all the way from Begium?

jeepsr4ever
07-27-2004, 09:49 AM
Yeah Danny came with a friend from belgium, bought a truck just like the one he restored, picked up his parts from bj's and shipped it back over. Good kid Dan was, drank a few of my leine's red's...LOL

Bulltear Ad