PDA

View Full Version : Pics of "Guess what I just bought" 96'

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

rollbar
06-12-2004, 08:04 PM
http://img59.photobucket.com/albums/v180/jbsgroup/Jeep%20Cherokee%201996/?action=view&slideshow=true

1,600.00 takes the whole thing home.

Mudrat
06-12-2004, 10:29 PM
Wow - up until picture #15 I thought it was something Sigorny Weaver had to battle!!! :shock: :? :wink:

Questions for general consumption:
It runs?
It is 4WD?
Does the drivers door really hang crooked like it looks in the Pic??

Just about to get my CJ running and until it and the YJ are both streetable - I would be castrated and forced to sleep in the creek if I brought home another project!! :roll:

Mudrat

cheapjeep
06-12-2004, 11:18 PM
You sure are proud of that engine :wink: . Look's like they took a pretty hard lick :shock:

rollbar
06-13-2004, 01:36 PM
It's 2WD.

I drove it around my two acres.

The engine is fine, they were hit in such away that it did body damage & that's about it. It won't go into park because the shifter hits the plastic on the console.

I would let my daughter drive it to N.C. if it could be streetable, it's that good.
Where you place you feet onthe drivers side (inside the Jeep) it's crunched in so you can only get one & a half of your foot in there. The 98 lb lady walked away w/ just bruses. How can I say- Jeep, Jeep & Jeep = well built.

The reason the door hanges is they had to use the Jaws to get her out.

Roof rack! / Deer rack is in good shape.

rollen dean montoya
06-14-2004, 11:08 AM
looks good! looks like the drivers door got abused #-o is the rocker
panel replaceable?
later,rollen :lo1l:

rollbar
06-14-2004, 06:16 PM
W/somw work it could but I'm not gonna bother w/it. To much stuff going on & to many CJ's to build.

rollen dean montoya
06-14-2004, 06:57 PM
i know all about too many project and not enough hours in the day to do them or the money. still working on the eagle. my gold wing still needs a
new motor. i need black powder. still adding pieces to my pond!
i think we need to hit the lottery for the big one!!!!!
later,rollen :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad