PDA

View Full Version : They did it again

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

80 J-10
06-18-2004, 05:09 PM
I cant believe this,we sat around long enough for these sick bastards to do this again.Please dont mind me I am sick of this crap,we send are troops over to help these people and all they can do is search for the animals that did this HORRIFIC,SISSY,INHUMANE BULL@#$%,I think it is time we get off of our high horse and do what are fathers and grandfathers did and just wipe them out.

Thank you for letting me vent. :(:

Lifted79CJ7
06-18-2004, 05:26 PM
Yeah, I just read it online. Makes me sick to my stomach - that has to be a horrible way to go. At least we are sending them the message that one little guy being captured isn't gonna slow us down in wiping their dumb arses out of exsistence! My thoughts and prayers are with Paul M. Johnson Jr's freinds and family this evening. Thank you for fighting for me and all of my fellow Americans to help keep this country the great place that it is!!

God bless him and God bless America!!!!!

Jack

jeepsr4ever
06-18-2004, 06:37 PM
There will be hell to pay!

rollen dean montoya
06-18-2004, 06:51 PM
just round them all up and nuke the bastards!!!!!!!!!!

Soylent_Green
06-19-2004, 08:26 AM
I say, take off, and nuke the entire site from orbit.

rollen dean montoya
06-20-2004, 10:24 PM
agreed!!!!! nuke the bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!

80 J-10
06-22-2004, 08:00 PM
I see they killed that Korean guy. Is it just me or is this starting to get way out of hand. When are we going to say Enough is Enough and just start taking care of business.

rollen dean montoya
06-22-2004, 08:17 PM
when we just disregard the geneva convention and just open a can of wuppass and tell the u.n. blow it out your ass. these insergents are not playing by the rules so why should we. i say cook them down :kamahlitude1:

jeepsr4ever
06-22-2004, 08:50 PM
:(:

rollen dean montoya
06-23-2004, 03:38 PM
it's cooking time :kamahlitude2: :rightfighter5:

jeepsr4ever
06-23-2004, 04:41 PM
Not a good move on their part, with Iraq's internal gov gone and north korea accepting aid from south korea, north korea might change its colors soon and then their may be an alliance between north korea and the united states.

Foxtrot X-Ray
06-30-2004, 07:32 AM
I agree some very serious Force is needed there, but I have to interject that the Nuclear option isn't a usable option.

Nuclear Warfare is something I've been studying a bit lately and believe it, We don't want to pull the cork out of THAT bottle.

The US ain't the only ones with Nukes.
And we wouldn't be the only ones firing them.

jeepsr4ever
06-30-2004, 07:57 AM
I agree the use of nuclear weapons is one that has too many outreaching consequences and in alot of variables. This is one of the reasons we started this war

Mudrat
06-30-2004, 09:56 AM
But they are sooooo neat!!! Tactical weapons have come a long way since Heroshima!!
Create a shallow parabolic glass bowl in the desert, stick a suitable antenna in the middle and have one heck of a space up-link!! We can even create jobs by hiring the locals to polish it and keep the sand out!

Mudrat :idea:

Bulltear Ad