PDA

View Full Version : mods have elected to lock the pad post

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
06-25-2004, 10:40 AM
Sorry but to build your post count please post something usefull 8)

Trailbst
06-25-2004, 10:45 AM
How about 8) the mods, and 8) them for caring. They don't have post counts with different names above them.

How about this for useless. I read this at the wrong time, I was just about to vote for BT on every comp I could long onto, but 8) the mods, and 8) voting.

Thanks for 8) caring.

Erik

You guys wanna knee jerk and take the fun away, I'll knee jerk and take my caring away.

JeepAngel
06-25-2004, 12:40 PM
How about 8) the mods, and 8) them for caring. They don't have post counts with different names above them.

How about this for useless. I read this at the wrong time, I was just about to vote for BT on every comp I could long onto, but 8) the mods, and 8) voting.

Thanks for 8) caring.

Erik

You guys wanna knee jerk and take the fun away, I'll knee jerk and take my caring away.

i feel the love :love4:
:ahole:

pyagid
06-25-2004, 12:42 PM

Yep thats Trailbst
a big :smile:

8)

cj5 buggy
06-25-2004, 01:03 PM
P A D :boxing:

pyagid
06-25-2004, 01:35 PM
P A D :boxing:

:-| #-o =; :evil3: :director:

cheapjeep
06-25-2004, 02:22 PM
The thread was fun, but I think it ran it's course. I do think a thread like the daily grip or awsome event that people can respond to would be a good thing though. Thanks for letting it run as long as it did :mrgreen: .

Trailbst
06-25-2004, 02:33 PM

Yep thats Trailbst
a big :smile:

8)

Paul, you're lucky I know you as well as I do, or I would take offense to your comment. :t:

JeepAngel, who the 8) are you to call me an asshole???

As for the course it ran, so what.

I thought I might calm down after some time to think about it, but I didn't.

I know I shouldn't get all riled up about stupid sh*t over the stupid f*cking internet, but here I sit typing anyhow.

What the f*ck do you people care about post count anyhow?? Make my posts USEFUL, do you really want me to go look for USELESS posts by the mods. I know they are out there. Giving each other the finger, saying "cool", all sorts of dumb stuff. HMMMM, that counts towards your post count, but it's not USEFUL.

Whatever!!

Do what you want, I hope you feel big because you are a moderator and can lock posts.

This type of stupid sh*t, takes the fun out of coming to places like Bulltear. When we are worried that people are making shameless/useless posts to pad their count. Is it some sort of race that I wasn't informed of. If it is, I have better things to do with my time, you guys can will, I'll forfeit.

Have fun. i might be back someday.

Erik

jeepsr4ever
06-25-2004, 02:56 PM
Erik

Calm down :(:

that help :mrgreen:

Here is the REAL DEAL... we put up ranks for members who contribute in some way or form. Some of these members have posted tech or answered questions to get their rank. Soon we will be giving discounts based on rank so post padding is and will not be tolerated..a post like "PAD" doesnt do anything isnt informative and hadnt made anyone laugh for a week now. You are free to come and go from this forum and I enjoy your posts and topics and the post padding was fun but thats the end of it. We will be implementing a discount rate based on posts and if you want to gain in discounts and post 100,000 posts per day they will have to have some usefull content or be on seperate topics. Does taking away post padding make this forum any less fun...ok maybe but we are talking about .00000012% and thats just going to have to be dealt with.

I hope you understand and its not personal

Trailbst
06-25-2004, 03:05 PM
MC, like I've said before, it's your board, do what you will.

But before you give discounts based on posts, go look at some of your own posts. They consist of nothing more than you giving someone the "finger 8) ". So how is that any different from a post that contains "P A D"???

Of course i will come and go as I please.

Basing discounts on posts, well, that is your business. If that is the case, how about you go into the BB code and delete about 100 posts of mine, I know that at least that many are not useful, it would make me feel better too. 8)

I know it's not personal. I just take up the reins for the fight against stupidity. The shameless thread wasn't there to make anyone laugh, if it did that, well great. Laugher inducing is what the Joke section is for.

This rant isn't personal either.

I won't make anymore posts, unless I'm sure that they are USEFUL, that way I will have earned my "discount" fair and square.

Erik

jeepsr4ever
06-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Dangit anyways....did you eat to much cheese for lunch #-o

Trailbst
06-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Nope had BBQ chicken wings for lunch.

Just always been the one to b*tch and moan when noone else has the wherewithal.

I hate stupidity, and this feels like it. We're worried about a damn post count. Why?? Well, NOW YOU FINALLY tell me about a discount system associated with it. HMMM, shoulda done that from the start and I wouldn't have spouted off and wasted all these valuable posts. 8)

Erik :t:

jeepsr4ever
06-25-2004, 03:42 PM
naw I just liked and laughed the first 3 million times you posted pad :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :?: :?: :?:

jeepsr4ever
06-25-2004, 03:44 PM
you ate better than me I had one hundred year old soup...

dont pick on jeepangle too much we dont have many women posters here =D> 111!!!

FSJnovice
06-25-2004, 03:51 PM
jeep angel and mudgirl only ones seen posting here by me so far but yeah will try not to run them off. :t: :wink:

JeepAngel
06-25-2004, 04:50 PM
No worries MC, it would take more than that to get me off a board I enjoy coming to, to learn, and take part in something we all seem to like doing so much, and get a laugh out of things at the same time. I know I don't post a lot in the other forums because I don't have the knowledge yet, but I'm learning. I think that's what really matters.

Mudrat
06-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Thanks for caring.

Erik

Your very welcome Erik. We are trying to provide a fun and informative forum to exchange ideas.

Mudrat

Bulltear Ad