PDA

View Full Version : dspo's suck! long rant sort of

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

mrtazwrench
06-26-2004, 08:00 PM
i only paid $100 for my wag so i can't really complain, :oops: but i am, the da that had it replaced the timing chain, broke the cover, 8) did the brakes, had the wrong hose on driver's front looks like it fits a fwd car, told me the driver's front hub was junk, it was ok, but the front axle joints were trashed, and right side ball joints worn out. 111!!! overall for what i paid for it though it ran pretty good after i fixed some vac leaks and set the timing, :mrgreen: until last wednesday, found no compression on #8, :(: tore down fri night, found the intake pushrod for that cyl broken, most other intake pushrods bent after i got the intake off, i thought the clatter was worn/broken pivots, i guess the dspo didn't check the pushrods when he put the chain in, i was a bit suprised to see them all bent cus other than #8 all cyls had 150 to 170 comp, so anyway i'm going to get the pushrods from one of my non runners, and i'm thinking of swaping on a fact 4bbl intake from a 80 j20, but the throtle shaft is worn so if anyone knows what carb will work on that intake, let me know. :t:

jeepsr4ever
06-27-2004, 09:30 AM
Taz.......are you whining about a $100 wag :mrgreen:

mrtazwrench
06-28-2004, 11:35 AM
not so much about the wag, just the da that did work on it, :razz: he should not be allowed to pick up a wrench.

Bulltear Ad