PDA

View Full Version : MC has been cheating on us

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

cheapjeep
07-09-2004, 10:23 AM
I was at the classic bronco site (cause I have one of those also) and I saw this.

jeepsr4ever
MN
Bronco:
Trick windsheild knobs $CHEAP

Hey guys we are primarily into making jeep parts but our welding foreman has a cherry sweet 72 bronco. He talked us into making bronco stuff as well. We are making these and setting up preorders. I posted here one time before on these if I can remember right. Anyways they are larker than stock and replace the stock piece or replace the stock bolt that holds the windsheild to your dashplate. These are triple chromes 6061 aluminum and come with studs and are assembled before shipping. I can do $34 a set of 2 with free shipping if anyone wants to preorder. We will need 7-9 working days for lead time. Send me a emal if your interested @ orderbulltear@yahoo.com

Sorry to pimp stuff here guys.....but I dont know how to sell bronco items
:wink:

jeepsr4ever
07-09-2004, 12:52 PM
True True Our welding foreman Briteblock is a bronco fan as well and he made us make those i swear...... they are 50% less cost than any knob out there and twice as large and chromed!!!

TRACTOR
07-14-2004, 07:50 PM
I have a pair. They are beauuuuuuuuutiful...........I mean they look cool.

jeepsr4ever
07-14-2004, 07:58 PM
No I am not, those arent ford parts that isnt a bronco scrpt on theose at all....... #-o

http://jeepsr4ever.imgbay.com/A%20378.jpg

Bulltear Ad