PDA

View Full Version : going to be in mc's neck of the woods on sat.

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

mrtazwrench
07-13-2004, 08:54 PM
i have to go to ham lake to pick up a wag :mrgreen: that i thought i had a ride arranged for, but the guy who was going to haul it is mia, :-| and it needs to be moved by sat or it gets sent to the crusher. :shock: i'm going to go through wisconsin, to avoid that black hole called the twin cities, and i'm thinking about crossing back over into minnesota at osiolia, i'm sure i spelled that wrong, or talors falls which will bring me through mc's town. if anyone in that area has a sugestion on what route is better that would be great, just remember i'm towing a borrowed trailer, and towing it with a wag i bought for $100, i figure on taking it slow and easy, just looking for the most no hassle route. :t:

rollen dean montoya
07-13-2004, 10:29 PM
sounds like a job for mc :mrgreen: make sure everything is a go
(fluids, brakes lights belts and tools).
later, rollen :lo1l:

amc258
07-13-2004, 11:22 PM
you are a brave man, hope you have a safe trip, carry lots of extra fluids :t:

jeepsr4ever
07-14-2004, 09:43 AM
hwy 35 north to osceola then across the river to 95North to highway 8 west or left...to Bulltear for a beer and then to your destination :mrgreen:

give me a call 651-257-7917

mrtazwrench
07-14-2004, 11:47 AM
i'll have to see how it goes, i'll have my dad along, i was going to bring my 4yo along, but it's a long trip, no a/c, rear side windows dont work, and no glass in the tailgate so he's staying home. i hope to get going early, but if my dad sticks to his usual scedule we'll be on the road between 7:30 and 8:30. MC i'll try to give you a buzz when we're in the area, if it works out and you are sure you're going to be around, i may strap that 360 core to the trailer for the ride up, i would have liked to have that diff out of that j4000 ready to go too but there just has not been enough time to even get it home while getting ready for this trip, it's only 5 miles from home and no threat of going to the crusher. thanks, and maybe i'll catch up to you on sat. :t:

mrtazwrench
07-15-2004, 11:07 AM
trip is off again, my origional ride for it says he'll pick it up today, :t: story was that he was on vacation, and had 143 calls and e-mails when he got back. i'm still going to borrow a trailer tonight, and if it is not picked up by sundown on friday i'll still make the trip, if i don't, i have an xj wag about 20 miles from home to pick up sat morning, then i will be home in time to take my 4yo to compete in pedal tractor pulls at the county fair. =D>

jeepsr4ever
07-15-2004, 03:22 PM
no problems I have a AMC club meeting saturday

mrtazwrench
07-16-2004, 11:47 AM
still no comfermation that the truck was picked up :(: i may be travling yet. #-o

mrtazwrench
07-16-2004, 09:48 PM
wag has been picked up! :lo1l: good thing too my truck seems to have some u-joint issue that's worse with the trailer in tow, i think it's u-joints anyway, it will get real bad, then if you stop it may not do it again for several miles, did it a coupple times without the trailer on, but not nearly as bad. :-|

Bulltear Ad