PDA

View Full Version : Well another 3/4, CJ-8.

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

rollbar
07-28-2004, 06:15 PM
Just bought another 8, kind of.

No body but everything else is there. 258; Auto; 208; D-44's (D/S drop 6 lug); like new 35" tires; shocks & tower extentions. Only thing missing is the carb & I gave the vale cover to a friend.

You ask how much :? , $200.00 :shock: , that's Two Hundered Dollars & no cents. :t: :mrgreen:

A guy moved into a new (well used) house & the owner of the said Jeep never came to pick it up so he said get it out of here after asking the owner many times so he told the owner it's gone ( :smile: ).

How do ya like me now, huh :mrgreen:

RollBar

Mudrat
07-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Good deal there Rollbar!!! I need to get my butt down to FL so I can find some of those deals!!!

Mudrat

Lifted79CJ7
08-03-2004, 09:39 PM
Holy cow, that's a killer deal rollbar! One question, though. How are you going to register it?
Jack

Mudrat
08-04-2004, 11:50 AM
Holy cow, that's a killer deal rollbar! One question, though. How are you going to register it?
Jack
Salvage or builders title....

Mud

pyagid
08-04-2004, 12:28 PM
In CT you could apply for an Abandoned Vehicle Title

rollbar
08-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Not sure how I'm gonna do it. I might sell it to a friend of mine & help him w/the restore along side mine. :shock:

Lifted79CJ7
08-04-2004, 10:09 PM
Those are always fun, let me tell you. I do know that VA stinks when it comes to titling that way. My frined bought a Fiero from a junk yard that the guy said he "defintiely" had the title to. Anywho, we get it, strip it down, and still no title. My friend had to track down the last known owner and he said that he had sold the car to some guy in the ghetto. I guess that guy never had it registered, so my friend was screwed. He had to call the junk yard to come pick up thier scraps of a car since the state wouldn't allow him to get a new title. Here are some pics of the little bugger:
http://www.alanator.com/projects/lambo/lambo.html
Jack

Bulltear Ad