PDA

View Full Version : IFSJA.org down and comments on web hosting

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
07-29-2004, 08:27 PM
The board is currently down. The board has been overtaking system resources and preventing reliable service to paying customers of our gracious hosting donor. Unfortunatly, the board will be down until at least Monday.

This is a good time to mention that we are currently in the process of searching for a board upgrade or new software that will be more "system friendly" with such a large load of users.

I apologize for the inconvience, we will do everything we can to get the board back as soon as possible, as well as find a solution that may prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thank you, Adam Zeimet and the rest of the IFSJA bulletin board team.

Ok so after too long we will have to go static IP for Bulltear and this will cost us dinero'

Other forums are hosted for bucks and some even charge for freebies like posting pictures and being part of giveaways. I will do everything in my power to keep this site up for persons and to keep it free. If we end up in a major bind I will exhaust all my resources before I ask members for contributions or for free hosting of this site. Looks like that may never happen..thanks to the support of jeepers and amc'ers! A big thank you for buying Bulltear items and a sidenote, I hope to be able to offer more great parts and services at cheap rates...i just hope we are all on the same page and if you have something you want us to carry that you speak up...or a product submission.

Thanks for showing up here guys and thanks for taking the time to register

-MC :sa:

Mudrat
07-30-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks MC.

By the way it's a new month on the Top 4X4 sites page - -

GET OUT AN VOTE!!!

Mudrat

jeepsr4ever
07-30-2004, 08:01 AM
:sa:

rollen dean montoya
07-30-2004, 11:36 PM
hey mc what happened today? wasn't able to get into bulltear at 2:15pm
and at 10:30pm pst i can. what happened?

bigun
08-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Quote:
The board is currently down. The board has been overtaking system resources and preventing reliable service to paying customers of our gracious hosting donor. Unfortunatly, the board will be down until at least Monday.

This is a good time to mention that we are currently in the process of searching for a board upgrade or new software that will be more "system friendly" with such a large load of users.

I apologize for the inconvience, we will do everything we can to get the board back as soon as possible, as well as find a solution that may prevent this from happening again in the future.

Thank you, Adam Zeimet and the rest of the IFSJA bulletin board team.

I am going through withdrawl. Thank you MC for your site to help me maintain my sanety!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

jeepsr4ever
08-03-2004, 08:38 AM
:laughing3: :laughing8:

Actually I miss ifsja.org ::|

Bulltear Ad