PDA

View Full Version : About

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
07-29-2004, 09:59 PM
As we move along we are offering and manufacturing Trick and functionable Bronco parts. Soon we will be into suspension components. This area is for Bronco fans as a testing a beta area. If all goes well we will have a seperate forum for Bronco fans alltogether

This ones for you Briteblock

Soylent_Green
09-15-2004, 10:56 PM
What prompted all of that... uh... educated political, historical, and religeous writing to be posted on a forum dedicated to AMCs, Jeeps and more reciently, broncos?

Just wondering.

Soylent_Green
09-15-2004, 11:33 PM
Ok. Now I have read the entirety of that post.

I have several things to say.

1: I do not dispute historical fact.

2: Religeous writings are not historical fact. They are fictional works crafted to support the beliefs of their religion.

3: Spotlighting coincidences between said writings and historical fact serves only to perpetuate the religion based on said writings.

4: Prophecy as well, serves to perpetuate religion. ex: This horrible things is going to happen, if you do this and this in the name of our religion, you will be saved.

5: Although I believe that many parts of the text in jeepsrnt4ever's post are pure religion-driven speculation, I always apprieciate those who aren't afraid to speak their minds.

6: My goal here was not to offend anyone, only to speak my mind.

rollen dean montoya
09-16-2004, 03:28 PM
well don't worry about it i just made it dissapear :mrgreen:
later, rollen :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad