PDA

View Full Version : Kenosha ROCKS

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
08-01-2004, 04:36 PM
I just got back to HQ here and had a complete blast in kenosha! I met BT member Kirkwood and shared brews and cigars. I also me the guy who runs kennedy (they sell tons of amc parts) I met with and talked to Rob reisinger a great AMC'er and one of the ones responsible for the indy aluminum 401 block....to which I found out alot of great info on...nice product indy!!! :t: I met N20joe from another forum and a whole slew of other websites members. All my riding partners bailed out on the at the last minute and I went alone but it was soo worth it. Their were hundreds of RARE AMC cars and Rare AMS jeeps. I had a little tiny vendor area but got alot of attention and Bulltear got tons of praise and the only gripe....which I heard over nad over was...you got to tell people about your stuff man, get a catalog. :sa: Between the world beer tour and the 150 cigars I brought I had a excellent time and was extremely pleased at the kindness and welcoming attitude of teh Car crowd :mrgreen:

Thanks for having me Kenosha :wink:

-MC

Dusty
08-02-2004, 04:22 PM
That Catalog is a really good point, like i was telling you the other day in California NOBODY knows what to do with AMC's they all think they are junk that or Summit is the only place for parts. If guys, engine shops ect knew where to get parts and what parts to custom install and how they would be inidating you. People want one stop shopping,yeah some like to price hunt but most want to make one or two phone calls and be able to order Everything for thier AMC rebuild from one or two locations.

I'll tell you what MC if i had known in the begining about Bulltear i would have ordered alot more stuff but instead because there isnt a conglomeration of info in a readily available paper form it limits exposure. Its like Hotheads and Bob Walker with his Small block Hemi catalog, that helped a ton when i was building my 354.

Glad to hear things are rolling well. Now next year we need to get you out on the West for a few events, especially one of those Petersons events.

Mudrat
08-02-2004, 05:09 PM
I feel vindicated!!! Thanks MC, now where is my catalog? 8) :lo1l: :t:

Mudrat

fuzz401
08-02-2004, 07:59 PM
N20joe is a cool guy you should see his amx run down the track :lo1l:
I have meet him on several times :t:

Bulltear Ad