PDA

View Full Version : SS Bling Bling Bolt kits

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Dusty
08-09-2004, 03:22 PM
Whats out there for SS bolt kits that are really complete. Oil pan, timing cover, headers water pump and brakets? Seems like when ever you find these kits they advertise that its all that wbut then you get it and your pissed cause nothing is right. Whats up with dat.

Who have you guys used what are your recommendations. MC are you going to offer an AMC stamped bolt kit? (just kidding). Seriously what the word out there guys. This would realy add the finishing touch to my AMC but i dont want to run around looking at the hardware store if i can just order up a kit that has 98% of what i need.

I have been checking ebay the best kit it appears is $28 and then 8.50 shipping seems a little steep but maybe not. I thought about allen bolts too any thoughts? #-o

fuzz401
08-09-2004, 04:11 PM
I use this place http://totallystainless.net/totally.html
they have just about any thing you want in several head conf most of the bolt are arp bolts not cheap but very good bolts

TommyD
09-10-2004, 06:20 AM
I picked up a set from ebay for about the same price you quoting. I would say it had about 85% of the stuff I needed. When it came to the timing cover and water pump they were mostly to short.

If you can find an ACE hardware, they have everything I have needed in stainless, plus a ton of Grade 8 and every plug and connector you can think of!

Bulltear Ad