PDA

View Full Version : The reason why I hate the US of A......

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

FrankNB
08-17-2004, 06:09 AM
You guys suck!! :(: I look at the prices for stuff in the states... and it's like a third of what I pay for anything here in Canada... You've got all the goodies, everything is a damn import.. even on Ebay... Tera low kits, Dana 20 32 spline outputs, Atlas, All the goodies on this site ... :(: I'm finishing my engine rebuild, and guess what??? This rebuild woulda cost me 1500$ at the most in the US, and I already around 4500$ so far... Why you say? well, Summit cams, Edelbrock intakes, Edelbrock timing chains... all come from the states.. There, I had to vent.... I suppose I should be happy that I don't live in Europe somewhere...

:rightfighter2: :rightfighter5:

73hornut
08-17-2004, 06:42 AM
Well, your welcome to move here. It's all about location. :?

FrankNB
08-17-2004, 06:46 AM
Actually, if I could meet some guys from Maine, we could smuggle some parts.. how's that?? See, I can't move, I have too many trails to discover here yet... maybe after I'm done though....

JeepAngel
08-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Hey Frank, trust me, I know the frustration, and no, don't even think of moving to the States. BUT, check out www.tapoffroad.com We have prices in CAD as well, maybe it'll help.

Angel

rollen dean montoya
08-17-2004, 03:17 PM
jeepangel has a good point =D> maybe mc could do the same with his
parts at bulltear :-|
later, rollen :lo1l:

FrankNB
08-18-2004, 05:02 AM
yea, well one of the things that kill me the most is UPS... they have this "brokerage fee" that's based on price... unlike USPS that charges around 5$ to import, UPS charge 30$ and more on top of the customs taxes... I think MC will put a smaller price in the box when asked, for customs purpose, and save a few bucks.. How about a Cannuck discount, eh? :razz:

jeepsr4ever
08-18-2004, 05:23 AM
:mrgreen: :Lost in translation: :wink: Hey I will give all the discount in the world... 25 cents off your next order!

FrankNB
08-18-2004, 07:20 AM
Deal!! 8)

Bulltear Ad