PDA

View Full Version : #$^@#%@#!^@$#&@&%@&%&@^!!!!!!!!!

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
08-24-2004, 08:08 PM
I had a friggen meth head pull a rifle on me at the bar 20mns ago!!!!

:(:

djfuzzy
08-24-2004, 08:11 PM
Did you stab him in the face?

Did you?

Seriously though, that sucks...this one time our house got broken into and I stabbed the criminal in the leg with a survival knife. This was at age thirteen...I had just finished watching Rambo. This story is false and has nothing to do with anything in this thread. It must suck having a gun pulled on you though.

jeepsr4ever
08-24-2004, 08:18 PM
yeah lovely dj..I shook my head and walked back to my beer...which I was so rudely itterupted

rollen dean montoya
08-24-2004, 08:45 PM
thats nuts dude. are you ok? hope you see the fool again and terminate his lease on life :mrgreen: how dare he interrupt you while you're
having a beer! wanna borrow my remmy :evilbat:
later, rollen :lo1l:

jeepsr4ever
08-24-2004, 08:52 PM
naw....while I am relaxing I am 6' tall and bulletproof......well 6' tall anyways

cheapjeep
08-24-2004, 09:01 PM
Drinking in the wrong part of town?? :razz: :shock: . There is no reasoning with a druggy. Glad things did not turn bad (not that having a gun pulled is a good thing)

W.T.Sumner
08-25-2004, 04:34 AM
How does a man get into a bar carrying a rifle? all the ones I go to make you check them at the door.

Lifted79CJ7
08-25-2004, 10:56 AM
Dang MC, so did you have to check your britches for hersey squirts or what? That sucks! Go track him down and stab him in the face with a soldering iron. :shock:

Soylent_Green
08-25-2004, 10:29 PM
anybody from the area?

I can remember a lot of people who would be capable of doing something stupid like that.......

mrtazwrench
08-26-2004, 11:50 AM
:shock:

Dusty
08-26-2004, 03:44 PM
Rude awakening isnt it. glad you are ok. :shock:

Were you running your mouth again MC. :-| No reasoning with a druggy, best to walk away the DA has no sense of humor anymore when you shoot the bastard for somehting like that.

i assume out in your neck of the woods carrying a concealed weapon is illegal especially into a bar. MT was that way no guns in bars or banks, but even here in California I have my permit. I dont carry often mainly camping, especially after the most recent cali beach murder, but in the end how often is a cop really around when you need them? :-|

FrankNB
08-27-2004, 07:31 AM
You guys have serious issues in the US with the guns thing... Never would somebody interrupt you from drinking a beer in Canada.. that's just wrong.. more likely the guy would've bummed for cigarettes, money, or offered to blow you for 10$... we don't carry guns, but people get blown anyway... :!:

On another note, good that nothing irreversible happened.. there are lots more AMC engines out there that need your care and attention.. :lo1l: Maybe the guy was hired by the competition... :-|

FrankNB
08-27-2004, 07:34 AM
You guys have serious issues in the US with the guns thing... Never would somebody interrupt you from drinking a beer in Canada.. that's just wrong.. more likely the guy would've bummed for cigarettes, money, or offered to blow you for 10$... we don't carry guns, but people get blown anyway... :!:

On another note, good that nothing irreversible happened.. there are lots more AMC engines out there that need your care and attention.. :lo1l: Maybe the guy was hired by the competition... :-|

Goose
08-29-2004, 11:29 PM
Thats a bad deal. But here is a cheerful thought for you..

There is no problem so great, that it cannot be solved through the creative use of high explosives or a high power rifle with a good scope!

Kind of makes ya wonder what these cretins do for an encore huh? :2gunfire:

rollen dean montoya
08-30-2004, 08:31 PM
hey goose, would a barrett .50 cal sniper rifle work :mrgreen: ?
later, rollen :lo1l:

ROBERT11
08-30-2004, 11:03 PM
Let him swim with the fishes.

Goose
09-01-2004, 02:59 AM
Ummm Yah a Barret would probably be sufficient.. :wink: I'm thinkin 2500 yards ......nahhh to far to walk to tag the carcass....Oh wait no tag needed isn't it open season on varmints? :sa:

Bulltear Ad