PDA

View Full Version : Soft top for my CJ

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

djfuzzy
09-03-2004, 11:56 AM
I would really like a good soft top for my CJ7. But I really don't want to pay full price. It will just be used in the winter and then sold. If anyone here has one for CHEAP, then please let me know. I don't want to spend much more than 200 bucks on it, not including shipping. I would really like to borrow one, maybe put a payment down or something like renting it...but whatever. I just need a top for the winter because I will freeze my arse off when the temperature drops under 70 degrees.

(Preferably a tannish-brownish color.)

pyagid
09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
poor guy...under 70 :smile: ....Come up here and visit this winter

-paul :mrgreen:

djfuzzy
09-03-2004, 02:33 PM
Hey shutup man, I am fragile. :smile: I am so used to the 90 degree weather, but this winter is supposed to freeze a bit so I am just preparing myself to be frozen.

Trailbst
09-03-2004, 06:52 PM
UNDER 70, sh*t, I'm still in short sleeves with the top off.

Freeze!!! OHH, like Paul said come up to New England or go visit MC and see what FREEZING is!

Seriously though, go on Ebay, lots of cheap CJ-7 tops out there. Or look on some of the bulletin boards, lots of people getting rid of CJ-7 tops.

Erik

djfuzzy
09-03-2004, 10:37 PM
Yeah, Ebay sucks for buying a top though. As soon as there is like 2 days left people start bidding on them like whoa and they get to be like 350 bucks or more. I need some more Jeep boards to check. I come to this one, Jeepforum, JU (hardly ever), CJ Offroad and that is it. I need some more.

jeepsr4ever
09-04-2004, 09:43 AM
coldest Ive been in was 45 below zero...you spit and it freezes before it hits the ground....Ive had my hair freeze before as well...man I cant even think about the cold today!

djfuzzy
09-09-2004, 01:18 PM
Bumpity bump bump.

frostbyte
10-30-2004, 06:59 PM
I just thru a brown best top in the trash. But, i have a nice Black Denim 1 with soft doors, and all the mounting hard ware. I'd sell for $400.00 plus shipping. I just put a hard top on my CJ7.
Frosty

Bulltear Ad