PDA

View Full Version : CARBS

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

pyagid
09-09-2004, 09:52 AM
What do your run? On which motor? What do like/ dislike about them?

I currently run a q-jet on my 360. I love it, makes good power, good while offroad at angles, and I have never had a problem in the 1.5 years I ran it.

My dad is getting ready to get his 304 going and trying to decide on a carb.

-paul

jeepsr4ever
09-09-2004, 10:44 AM
quadrajets are great for offroad almost as good as a performer carb with a off road kit. holleys are slosh buckets just like the performer but the holley off road carb is nice. The mc 2100 2 barrel is a very very nice carb for offroad in fact I am willing to bet he had one on his 304 when he toe it down...if its all original. a 2100 is worth its weight in gold...my opinions here.

But then again its all about the fuel injection :wink:

pyagid
09-09-2004, 12:17 PM
quadrajets are great for offroad almost as good as a performer carb with a off road kit. holleys are slosh buckets just like the performer but the holley off road carb is nice. The mc 2100 2 barrel is a very very nice carb for offroad in fact I am willing to bet he had one on his 304 when he toe it down...if its all original. a 2100 is worth its weight in gold...my opinions here.

But then again its all about the fuel injection :wink:

The 2100 that came off it is probably at rollbars house now Hopefully.

And FI = $$$ and Wiring, and computers, I am sure it is very nice to have, but not in the budget right now

-Paul

Bulltear Ad