PDA

View Full Version : And one more

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Goose
09-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Ok another not a Jeep But .. Soon to have a Stout 401 and 727 to replace the aging 302 ford under the hood..(Just because Everybody does the small block chev thing and nobody I have seen yet at the rod runs has an amc powered Dodge) and Odd Rods are cool.
http://home.ripway.com/2004-9/176184/1938Dodge.JPG

And Jake, I know your lurking out there..If you tell these guys I bought the Dodge new Im gonna club you with your Welding lead and use the plasma cutter on your Jeep.. 8)

Trailbst
09-18-2004, 08:46 AM
And Jake, I know your lurking out there..If you tell these guys I bought the Dodge new Im gonna club you with your Welding lead and use the plasma cutter on your Jeep.. 8)

LOL, too funny.

Nice looking rod, and I like the odd ideas you're gonna do with it.

rollen dean montoya
10-05-2004, 10:47 PM
a 401 amc powered dodge sounds like a good thing to me :mrgreen:

jeepsr4ever
10-06-2004, 08:54 AM
Now thats a G-ride...looks like a gangster should be hanging out the back with a tommy gun :mrgreen:

Goose
10-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Ya It's kinda neat..The only thing I can't decide on is wheels.. the Lakes style full disc wheel covers are kinda generic but I just cant decide on what would look good on it. Im not really impressed by the billit stuff ( and I'm sure not impressed buy the price!)
Maybe going to the rodrun in minneapolis next year might swing by and harras you in person..The old sleds got about 65,000 miles on it since the frame up.

JacobBauer
10-12-2004, 02:09 PM
AND YES IT HAD THAT NEW CAR SMELL WHEN YOU BOUGHT IT>>>> :?

Goose
10-13-2004, 03:09 AM
Oh Man you are gonna get it at work tomorrow! Dont make me take pictures of those wheels on your Jeep, man I have a loaded camera and I'm not afraid to use it!
Just because my Signature is on the original recipe for dirt doesn't make me old! (does it?)

Heh Heh, I knew I'd get you to post sooner or later Lurker! 8)

Bulltear Ad