PDA

View Full Version : Lets talk aliens / roswell / technology

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
09-27-2004, 07:59 AM
I used to think the roswell incident was a hoax untill I learned that the technology for the stealth (which 3M was a big part of) was actually reverse engineered (from what I have been told) I also heard that large ship stealth was reverse engineered as well as some of the features on the blackbird. What we see from the government that is just coming out is tech from 15-20 years ago. I was told their are 3 other planes that are currently using technology from reverse engineering and the informantion for the engineering came from a base in new mexico :-| I am not a conspirator by any means and barely believe these stories but It does raise a question. Being in manufacturing and talking with some of the bigger dogs in manufacturing these types of rumors arent public knowledge, and for probly good reason (they are probly not true) But I do know that the goverment keeps a ton of development from public view and from small companies...makes you wonder what really happened at roswell. I read a book debunking the whole roswell incident but we can debunk anything by twisting the truth (just ask a lawyer)

The truth is out there :ringsofsaturn:

Goose
09-27-2004, 11:18 AM
You truly do have to wonder..My Dad was an Air Force Aand P mechanic during the Korean war.. And He worked on the YF12 /SR71 For many years he simply wouldn't talk about Iceland where he was stationed.
After the SR71 was made common knowledge he would tell me stories of some of the security measures they took to keep it secret.

Consider this
The F-15 eagle is 22 years old
The space shuttle is 20 + years old
The F117 stealth "fighter" is 18 years old as is the B-1 and B-2

So has anyone noticed any new aerospace tech being unvieled lately? Theres been the F-22 Raptor but it is 5 years old now.. I wonder what they have hidden away flying only at night..and where they got it..

W.T.Sumner
09-27-2004, 05:11 PM
I have a friend that retired from the airforce. He was in charge of maintaining the stealth fleet in california. Stealth tecnology is based on the material that they made it out of and the honeycomb like structure of that material that reflects the radar in so many different directions that the radar receivers do not get a feed back. If you ever looked at the one at wright patterson air museum, It was the first prototype. I am not saying that there are no alliens on earth but I think if there are they are smart enough to get here without crashing.

rollen dean montoya
09-27-2004, 06:43 PM
you would think so. but then again a pilot might have been hammered while flying #-o

Atransman
09-27-2004, 08:18 PM
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/acc.html

Phil
09-27-2004, 11:21 PM
All this seems plausable to me. Look in the night sky at all the stars and imagine all the planets spinning around them, Theres gotta be something out there. Have they come here? Is our government,or others, holding or useing technology gleaned from somewhere else?

And can someone explain to me why no one else thinks its strange that John Denver was born in Roswell NM. and died in an aircraft crash? :-|

W.T.Sumner
09-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Ole JD should have been killed in a car as much dope as he smoked. That plane he crashed was an experimental craft. Dude here in NC crashed one similar to it early spring.

djfuzzy
09-28-2004, 12:02 PM
OK, jeepsr4ever. This thread is just nuts.

*nudge*

FrankNB
09-29-2004, 06:32 AM
We are already visiting other planets and moons ourselves.. we are the aliens around here, and before long we'll either have to send colonies to outer space 'cause this planet is doomed at this accelerating rate of human greed.. If earth is only about 2 billion years old, as I remember and the universe is estimated at 15 or so.. There's been plenty of time for other planets to have developped some intelligent life.. If they're anything like humans, they've probably eradicated each other already.. Anyway, if people would just shut the TV off, and open books instead of bibles, we might have a chance of surviving our own collective stupidity..

I remember seeing those tall thin green big headed men.. Well, someone was saying they could be us in the future visiting our past.. Well, currently in my province.. We're totally the opposite.. Everybody's short and very fat, with the diseased pale skin, our heads are not bigger but we're full of ourselves and it's a fact that people are getting dumber year by year.. I see that people want their kids to read at 2 years old, yet themselves can't even write properly on a message board...

jeepsr4ever
09-29-2004, 08:02 AM
farnk whta aer Yu sayink :cyclops:

Mudrat
09-29-2004, 09:54 AM
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/pages/acc.html
Neat story but I think that is what it is - a story. I read the whole thing, got to the bottom
"We tried to be a little cute. We put up a picture, and if you go to our website it's still there. If you go to our main website, http://accpc.com, at the bottom of the page is a nav bar with a pointer in the middle of the corporate info products, catalogue, features, tech support, Roswell 1947, help. You can go to that link and click on it and it'll take you to this special page which, of course, has now grown tremendously. It has something like, we estimate, about 9,000 messages and articles now stored within it. We started off on one Internet server and moved it to five Internet servers, and now we are on one of our super-servers which consists of four groups of four Pentium XEONs and three different service-provider carriers and a whole lot of communications just to handle the load. "
- followed the link and the Roswell part ain't there.

If you believe the history channel, the Stealth Bomber came from the German 'Flying Wing' we got as a war trophy after WWII. It was a physical specimen in the Smithsonian warehouse.

As for John Denver - oh well. But if you have an aircraft built outside of a comercial company (Boing, MD, Airbus, Lockheed, etc...) it is labled Experimental. The home built kits are classed as Experimental - my dad and I were looking at building a ZenithAir (http://www.zenithair.com/) kit CH601 so I started getting into Experimental aircraft<link (http://exp-aircraft.com/). Or, take a look at EAA.ORG (http://www.eaa.org/) for another reference. :wink:

Mudrat

FrankNB
09-29-2004, 10:38 AM
farnk whta aer Yu sayink :cyclops:

I rest my case... 8)

jeepsr4ever
09-29-2004, 10:42 AM
:mrgreen:

Bulltear Ad