PDA

View Full Version : Had to ban a member today

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-01-2004, 06:07 PM
swaneyvike will no longer be joining us. I feel bad about the whole thing but enough is enough.

Story:

A friend from long ago known him for 20 years. I always knew he had a troubled side but thought that between old pals I would always see the good in him. Well it was my last birthday sept 1st 04' and he was caught stealing form the donation jar. This isnt the first time he has stolen from me but if I can help it, it will be his last. From time and time again whenever he was around money would vanish. When he would enter a place he would inventory it and case the joint as he looked around...thats a crooks behaviour. Some of my friends who are female also tell me they caught him digging around in their purse :(: I dont understand this kind of behavior. To make a long story short we are no longer even aquantences (sp?) and he is now banned from Bulltear's forum for life. This is the first banning we have done and hopefully it will be the last.

Bye bye swaneyvike.......good riddance :fist:

I hate jerks :oops:

pyagid
10-01-2004, 06:54 PM
:(:

Stealing is never cool, especially when it is a "friend"

sorry to here, that :angryfire:

I dont even know what else there is to say about that. but wtf

-Paul

rollen dean montoya
10-01-2004, 07:07 PM
stealing is not cool at all! feel bad you had to ban him but he did it to himself. later, rollen :lo1l:

mrtazwrench
10-01-2004, 07:29 PM
:(: sucks that you had to do that, but we don't need someone like that here, had to be done. :t:

Atransman
10-01-2004, 07:33 PM
OFF WITH HIS HANDS!!!!!

rollen dean montoya
10-01-2004, 08:44 PM
right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeepsr4ever
10-02-2004, 10:12 AM
#-o

Mudrat
10-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Man I hate it when that happens - but you did the right thing. Sorry it was an (ex) bud, but he did bring it on himself.

Hang tough Bro! :t:

Pat
Now ... we are at #21 with 33 votes, you can either sit on your mouse or you can VOTE! I chose to VOTE

Soylent_Green
10-04-2004, 12:46 AM
Hey, at least i got a roll bar out of him..... 8)

you made the right call man, if you can't trust someone, it's best to not have them around.

Dusty
10-04-2004, 12:01 PM
:(:

Thats tuff. I had a friend like that, someone i thought i knew for years. .... I am still close with his brother in California (his brother wont talk to him any more) same thing the dude took a .45 colt from me and took me for a couple grand (via taking one of my jeeps and re vin plating it) when i was moving from MT to California... during one of my trips from missoula to california.

:?: Thats alright, live and learn right.

Sorry to hear about that M-C, Shzt like that isnt needed in the big picture of life.

bigun
10-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Man that is tuff I have an aunt who can't keep her had out of the till, so there fore she has never been able to hold a job. I hate thieves

Bulltear Ad