PDA

View Full Version : Sunday night...whats up?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-03-2004, 05:55 PM
Me just welding and getting ready for the comments on the bullrings as we are going to post pics tomorrow of some proto's.... what are you guys up to ??

pyagid
10-03-2004, 05:58 PM
resting, now. this weekends tasks completed

Rebuilt the Kitchen Pantry

found an old walkway in front of my house under 4" of soil so me and my brother dug that up and re did it

Hung a new front door and primed it

Ripped the rest of the carpet out of our living room

Pulled the front axle out of my CJ and all the springs so now i have a bare frame

-Paul

jeepsr4ever
10-03-2004, 06:06 PM
busy you are

jerry
10-03-2004, 08:30 PM
I fell about 20 trees maybe a truck load. and buck and limbed. have about 20 to do I hope 2 loads $2400 a load more jeep parts. i wish.

Jerry

jeepsr4ever
10-03-2004, 08:53 PM
hey good luck

djfuzzy
10-03-2004, 09:31 PM
I played some good old fashioned pool with my brother...beat him 7 out of 10 games.

Goose
10-03-2004, 11:28 PM
Well Sunday evening and I have the T-177 apart on the shop bench You know how it is, got the new motor in, got it broke in, an some kid with a camaro pulls up..It went something like this ...Heh Heh Wahhhhhhh, Waaaaaah, Wang...GRRRRR..It would seem that 240 lb guys with an excess of adrenaline should not power shift fragile delicate little t-177 tranny with Mucho power in front and 5800 lb J-10's behind..I ahem seem to have SNAPPED the 3-4 shift fork cleanly

Now for the punchline..The kid in the camaro..Got beat! Sad these bolt-on kids these days 111!!!

(heard in the background) Hello Tellico? Yes I'd like to order....

rollen dean montoya
10-04-2004, 03:50 PM
saturday sam and i went to the slash X cafe and did some off roading.
sunday went to san diego,picked up the girls from there dad and went
to julian ca. for some fresh baked apple pie ala mode :lo1l: :t:
damn it was good then went home and had :downtown: the main course
later, rollen :lo1l:

Lifted79CJ7
10-04-2004, 04:20 PM
I got to do something I haven't gotten to do in months.....absulotely NOTHING!!! It was better than I had ever remembered it being!! I never moved from the sofa except to shove food in one and and drop it off out the other. :lo1l: I love living by myself again......to bad it's over at the end of this month!! :smile:
Jack

Dusty
10-04-2004, 04:38 PM
Started with a Bare tub and bare frame for a scrambler on Friday night. by sunday it had been primed, preped, painted, then assembled on the frame with axles, springs, brakes work ect, wiring harness in, heater, windshield, fabbed a winch bumper, rebuilt Dana 300 on sunday night, resting in the office on monday :lo1l:

Seats in, she's waiting on a Edelbrock EFI 401/ NV4500 both in another town and .................... and and and for me to clean up another dash to install dash since i decided that the highlift needed to fall over and mangle the one i painted and setup yesterday.

:t:

Oh yeah i went trap shooting sunday too, i needed to vent after i mangled the dash. :mrgreen:

rollen dean montoya
10-04-2004, 07:06 PM
good way to vent :mrgreen: hope you didn't mangle it too bad #-o

Mudrat
10-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Friday - made blowups of the wiring diagram for the CJ to try and find out why it ain't working anymore, marathon volleyball games until about 9PM so didn't work on the CJ.

Sat picked up 40' of 1.75 DOM in the rain, got roped into filling the Jeep trailer with stuff for a yard sale- that got rained out (it's still loaded), started cleaning out under the shop to store the tubing and Jeep parts and got my sensitive body parts stung about a dozen times so I took the rest of the day off in the house - away from the buggers. So didn't work on the CJ

Sun FINALLY got the roll bar out of the YJ, after busting 3 torx drivers, some creative cutting with the cut-off tool, a Dremal and a 15" Cresant Wrench (not an imitation adjustable either a REAL Creasant tool!!) And scratching all those itching bugger stings.
http://members.cox.net/mudrat/87%20YJ/Rollbar-3a.JPG
So didn't work on the CJ :smile:

Monday - worked, and scratched bugger stings, soccer game (4-1 us :t: ) and dinner with the family at the Texas Steak House so didn't work on the CJ #-o

Mudrat

rollen dean montoya
10-04-2004, 08:19 PM
you went to a steakhouse and didn't invite us animals :smile: you're
MEAN!!!!!!!!

Mudrat
10-04-2004, 09:19 PM
you went to a steakhouse and didn't invite us animals :smile: you're
MEAN!!!!!!!!
Yeah - a new joint with the peanut shells on the floor and everything!!! Ribs were good and the BBQ Chicken was awsome :lo1l:

Mudrat

rollen dean montoya
10-04-2004, 11:11 PM
that's my kind of steakhouse!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :lo1l: we got something
like that on catalina island. good place for animals like us to dine :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :t: :lo1l: :razz:

Mudrat
10-05-2004, 04:52 AM
that's my kind of steakhouse!! we got something like that on catalina island. good place for animals like us to dine.

After a boat ride to get there I would either be hungry or drunk :razz:
Pat

#20 with 49 votes - GET HOT Y'ALL

rollen dean montoya
10-05-2004, 03:51 PM
in my case all of the above :razz: :mrgreen: :lo1l: :razz: and i don't get sea sick. after all i flew on choppers in the army. 1000ft strait 100ft up
100 ft down and 100 ft side to side. they don't fly strait #-o

Dusty
10-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Which steak house in Avalon, since my cousin is Jay the current owner of Joes Rent a Boat, i do try to spend a weekend a year down there. LOL my kinda place too. :razz: Gas dock is the best for summer brew

rollen dean montoya
10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
not sure of the name but they dump a lot of peanuts on the table and get your order.

Mudrat
10-05-2004, 07:57 PM
in my case all of the above :razz: :mrgreen: :lo1l: :razz: and i don't get sea sick. after all i flew on choppers in the army. 1000ft strait 100ft up
100 ft down and 100 ft side to side. they don't fly strait #-o
No Kidding :shock: Ya think they don't fly straight??
Crashed in one from a 1000 ft - - - well, ok, we "auto rotated to a ah ... controlled landing" Carried the bird away on a trailer, the rest of us in a soft riding wagon with beds ;-)

Mudrat

rollen dean montoya
10-05-2004, 08:23 PM
remember any landing you survive is a good one #-o of course you should kick the pilots ass for trashing the bird while you're onboard!
going camping at big bear lake :mrgreen: we will be attending the
OCTOBERFEST activities at the big bear convention center :razz:
yes i will get there the hard way, no pavement :lo1l:

Dusty
10-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Antonios :lo1l:

rollen dean montoya
10-06-2004, 03:18 PM
thanks for the help dusty :t: mongo needs reminders. i suffer from CRS :mrgreen: change of camping plans, we are going to death valley
cause we can't roast marshmellows at big bear :smile:

Bulltear Ad