PDA

View Full Version : Some of these guys get my blood BOILING

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-10-2004, 06:55 PM
So here it is

We started getting calls from off-road.com about advertising. They wanted us in their jeep forum. It was borderline spendy and I have been passing on the advertising for now. But these moderators are calling Bulltear's products a SCAM! ,........SCAM!! What scam?

I stand behind everything I make and my guys make........everything.

Here is the post I wrote there to a moderator who seems to be very disrespectfull

""""Before you open you mouth again you should know some facts.

1. Bulltear has had one unhappy customer due to a shipping incident and zero since that incident
2. Bulltear doesnt make any claims it cannot come through with
3. We do not scam people
4. Nothing we sell is fake

Your going to find yourself off the payroll of Off-road.com soon if you dont stop the negative remarks about this company. You have no foundation for your remarks and because this is a public forum and you are a moderator your job is to moderate and not spread lies and un-truths. The bottom line is that we are a very strong and growing company thats makes machined and cast parts for our friends in competition and general off road use. We also do alot of heavy manufacturing and strustural welding for other companies who sell off-road parts to the public, so chances are you have something on your jeep we've made. We will not stand by and let you post snide and dis-respectfull remarks without confrontation. One of your marketing directors has contacted us many times about advertising on Off-road.com and in the jeep small wheelbase area. I ask that if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all. The rest of the 99.99% will be completely happy with our services.

If you want further debate please visit Bulltear.com/forum and we can haggle. """

What is up with these people???? :(:

mrtazwrench
10-10-2004, 07:18 PM
:(: i don't go over there very often, now it may not be at all, if that's the way they are they will piss off everyone sooner or later.

Phil
10-10-2004, 09:13 PM
I quit going over there a long time ago. It seemed to me that all it was was a place for a bunch of loud mouth know it alls who just waned to flame and deride anyone who was asking a question.

Goose
10-11-2004, 10:55 AM
Hell,Maybe I'll go over to offroad.com and put my .2 cents worth in..I'm a happy bulltear customer I 've got my stuff and it works as advertised and I'll get more stuff. How can that be a scam?

Ok Maybe If you started offering something you rubbed on the bodywork that removed "Wrinkles and Aging"

Lifted79CJ7
10-11-2004, 11:09 AM
I am gonna go put my .02 in right now. Is there a link you can provide to any trashing of Bulltear?
:(:
Jack

jeepsr4ever
10-11-2004, 11:32 AM
DO NOT run over there and start trashing please guys, we dont need that #-o

mrtazwrench
10-11-2004, 11:52 AM
just try to get some of the loud mouth know it alls to put their foot in mouth. :t:

Lifted79CJ7
10-11-2004, 12:04 PM
OK, I posted my .02, but don't worry, all I did was defend with facts and ask questions and rave about you. I didn't want to start a flame war with a site such as big as they are. We are all Jeepers and we need to stick together! I did invite them over and just told them to feel free to ask questions at anytime!
Long live bulltear!! :lo1l:
Jack

pyagid
10-11-2004, 12:05 PM
if you do go over there, please post in a friendly way. Do not attack them. If it is about bulltear, just say that you have bought products from them have had no problems, are very happy with the quality, ETC.....

We dont need them to see people coming from here, instigating trouble overthere. We have a better forum overhere, filled with better members.

Thanks Everyone

-Paul

jeepsr4ever
10-11-2004, 02:27 PM
Now the guy called Jack a liar....he has no clue on who Jack is.

Jack I am sorry this guy will not have any understanding on these issues. He sounds like he may be slightly arrogant and/or stubborn. I am also guessing that he may have a disability maybe physical probly mental.

I really dont have much time for jokers like this 111!!!

rollen dean montoya
10-11-2004, 03:53 PM
sounds like a person who is not only uninformed but doesn't even have a jeep or any other 4x4! i may not have bulltear products on the eagle yet
but i do stand behind bulltear products! in some cases ignorance is bliss but not in this case. we know bulltear is real and growing! and anyways
the person just might be the oldest guy in america in desparate need of
a blowjob!!!!!!!
later, rollen :lo1l:

Lifted79CJ7
10-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Well, I tried to post a nice rebutle and I appoligized, I did name call over there. Hopefully all fences are mended and we can meet some more great people who share our enthusiasm for Jeeps and AMC!!
#-o
Jack
http://bbs.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=offroadjeepshort&Number=1353213&page=0&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=&vc=1&PHPSESSID=

jeepsr4ever
10-11-2004, 03:57 PM
:laughing3: ... come on guys lets not dig the guy

pyagid
10-11-2004, 04:38 PM
after reading the posts over the a few times, on a few different occasions, my reaction is just leave it alone, some people you cant get through too.

The only other times i have read bad publicity about a company, is when the company failed on more than one person, Either not delivering on a product, and not standing behind their product.

BT has done neither, MC ALWAYS stands behind his product. If something goes wrong he is always willing to re-inspect the product.. Even if it is not his products problem, he works with the customer to find the solution. To help make the AMC/JEEP run strong, and stay running strong for a long time.

I would suggest, we not support that board. I personally have never found much usefull overthere to begin with in the past few years that i have been browsing boards, and with attitudes that are shown there, i dont wish to get any information.

-Paul

Lifted79CJ7
10-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Yes, I agree to an extent. You can't change some people. Some people will just always be difficult. BUT, there are ALWAYS newbe's out there looking for good tech and info, and if they find us through them, then I think I have done my job. As for contuing to battle with them over this subject, I name called and I appologized, case closed. Worst case scenario is we might find a couple new cats to join our board.
Jack

jeepsr4ever
10-11-2004, 05:21 PM
Its like comedy in motion over there, that guy wont admit he did anything wrong and jumps from the issue. Thats ok it just exposes him 111!!!

Bulltear Ad