PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh superman's dead

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-11-2004, 08:36 AM
I really enjoyed his movies......

Those kind of things called pressure ulcers are really pretty nasty for people who are paralized.. With all the care he was getting you would think they would have monitored these things

Good bye Chris :sa:

Lifted79CJ7
10-11-2004, 11:06 AM
Thanks for all the great entertainment while growing up Chris!! You're in my prayers tonight! [-o< :angel7:
Jack

LEVE
10-12-2004, 08:05 AM
I've always wondered how he paid for his care. He had to have a heck of a great insurance policy or lot's of money salted away at the time of the accident. The type of care he received was top notch.

It turns out the Christopher and Robin Williams were room-mates at Julliard College when they were both oh-so-young and starving students. One day Chris was talking to Robin and said: "If I got sick... would you take care of me?" Robin replied he would.... and 25 years later he kept his word.

Williams has paid for much of the care for Reeves. My esteem for Robin Williams has just soared!

It nice to hear good things coming out of Hollywood.

jeepsr4ever
10-12-2004, 08:20 AM
Wow!!

That is true integrity on Robin williams part. You dont hear much about hollywood heroe's....well in real life.

Phil
10-12-2004, 12:13 PM
I was a fan of his movies, but what impressed me about the man is that after a tragic accident he didnt just dissapear he put himself allout into treatments and research that has and will help alot of other people.
By putting his problems out in the open and not hiding from them he has done much to help many.
Christopher Reeves you will be missed.

rollen dean montoya
10-12-2004, 07:05 PM
he did more to help people with disabilities than anyone i can think of.
good journeys chris, good journeys :angel7: :angel11:

Bulltear Ad