PDA

View Full Version : Dang I am not ready

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-17-2004, 09:29 PM
I am not ready for the winter, we are already getting snow :(: .... I have 3 jeeps to get done before it gets too cold out :oops:

Lifted79CJ7
10-18-2004, 12:30 AM
HA ha ha ha!! Do want to here about my bitching about having to wear pants with my short sleve shirt down by the beach tonight??
8)
Jack

cheapjeep
10-18-2004, 09:01 AM
HA ha ha ha!! Do want to here about my bitching about having to wear pants with my short sleve shirt down by the beach tonight??
8)
Jack

Pants, I won't put on pants for at least 2 more month's (I wear short's. I know how you animals think) :lo1l: . I will wear a long sleve T-shirt when it get's into the 50's :wink: .

Dusty
10-18-2004, 09:18 AM
I hear something.......................

The worlds Smallest Fiddle playing you a SAD SAD song 8)

jeepsr4ever
10-18-2004, 09:45 AM
:smile: :mrgreen: #-o

rollen dean montoya
10-19-2004, 03:15 PM
hell i got the eagle !!! bring on the snow, rain, mud, and flooded roads!!!!!
later, rollen :lo1l:

Goose
10-20-2004, 02:15 PM
MC , Im doublechecking the instuments on this end but, I'm not detecting much sympathy from our "fair weather friends"

Maybe they havent experienced the Smug satisfaction of being the ONLY one who made it to work and having to go pick up the boss..(Heh Heh).

Or maybe it is insanity for even going outside.. I dunno.

Dusty
10-20-2004, 02:26 PM
MC , Im doublechecking the instuments on this end but, I'm not detecting much sympathy from our "fair weather friends"

Maybe they havent experienced the ..............

No sympathy, what so ever, you guys choose to live there.

geesh the wind chill is like 50 today i might have to dig one of my jackets out of storage 8)

holy cow i might have to let the truck warm up for a minute before i head to work, beats the hell out of the 10 minute warm ups for all these years.

Hmm let me see I'm still wearing t-shirts vs. the alternative, I remember tossing boards at the lumber yard a few years ago in the sub zero's. Just thinking, i do miss the winter but not all 8-9 months of it. I take the sun state for a few years. :mrgreen:

Ok i'll be nice i might sympathize a little....................but don't you dare tell anyone it will ruin my reputation

jeep.xj.4x4
10-20-2004, 08:40 PM
I wear shorts in the snow.

jeepsr4ever
10-20-2004, 09:34 PM

I am opting for the crybaby

here goes....... :smile:

rollen dean montoya
10-21-2004, 11:06 PM
i'll think about giving mc some sympathy. times up no more mr nice dog!
hey mc, it suck to be in the frozen tundra 8) this mongrel will stay right here where i can surf in the morning, 4x4 in the afternoon, and ski at
night! well what do ya know, i just described california!!!!!!!!silly me i live here 8) :mrgreen: :lo1l: :razz: :?
later, rollen :lo1l:

Goose
10-22-2004, 04:19 PM
Ahh well, the sympathy isn't really needed guy's, the secret truth is all that good weather turns ya into girly men, makes ya soft. 8) :mrgreen:

Real men brave the elements, drive the jeep with no top and the windshield down in a blizzard for the sheer exhilaration of it, drive 50 miles through 3 feet of snow uphill both ways for a fresh bag of pork rinds to go with our frozen beer ( ya just crack the bottle off with yer teeth and take a bite o brew) .
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! and pain is weakness leaving the body.

Oh and did I mention that shoveling all that snow makes us masters of shoveling B.S. as evidence see above! :t:

Dusty
10-22-2004, 04:32 PM
ROF LMAO :?: :?: :?:

Hell yes im soft, im turning into the Pillsbury Doe boy since i moved down here

jeep.xj.4x4
10-24-2004, 07:48 PM
Good one, Goose! ::lol:

Bulltear Ad