PDA

View Full Version : another new guy

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

3jeepsdeep
10-20-2004, 05:03 PM
hi y'all. I have been reading with interest, looks like a great site! Got my first jeep in 1986 as a family vehicle if you can believe it- an 83 Cherokee that I still have today - and been having fun & frustration with Jeeps ever since.

thanks
Dan F.[/img]

Briteblock
10-20-2004, 05:10 PM
Dan welcome aboard :mrgreen: Youll find alot of jeep guys here and a small amount of others like me :oops: MC has put alot of work into the tech on this site and it shows......friggen guy needs a tan :shock:

I like the siggy :t:

Lifted79CJ7
10-20-2004, 08:18 PM
Hey Dan!! Welcome aboard!! :lo1l: If you need some help, you came to the right place!

Jack

pyagid
10-21-2004, 06:48 AM
Hey DAN,

Welcome it is always great to have new members :? :? :?

-Paul

jeepsr4ever
10-21-2004, 09:28 AM
Welcome aboard Dan! You'll find we try to keep a tight ship around here. Feel free to ask almost anything youll find alot of answers here and we are always looking to learn something new. :t:

great to have you here :wink:

-MC

Goose
10-22-2004, 04:36 PM
Welcome! Glad to have ya! :?

Dusty
10-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Nothing said in jest is usually serious
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/3stooges.gif

We all like to BS
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/happydrunks.gif

Dont just
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/lurk.gif

Get active post regularly, invite others we need the activity, get the word out about Bulltear and the AMC/ Jeep help that is can provide

3jeepsdeep
10-22-2004, 08:21 PM
Thanks y'all for the welcome!!! :t:

My enthusiasm for jeepin' is tempered only by the space I have available to store spare parts / donor vehicles and by the tolerance of my wife.

I DO have a questio nabout the avatar thing -- can a jpg pic be used as an avatar if the pic file is larger than the min requirement ? any way to convert?

:sa: btw - also post on IFSJA as 3jeepsdeep (short for '3jeepsdeep in debt')

thx
df

scrambled
10-25-2004, 06:07 AM
Welcome welcome welcome. I have to mow my yard tomorrow, think I can borrow the hot rod tractor :t: . Where is Clayton located in Indiana. I ask cause I used to work in the land of the Hoosiers.

rollen dean montoya
10-25-2004, 03:36 PM
welcome to the jungle :lo1l: =D> :mrgreen: glad to have ya here!

3jeepsdeep
10-25-2004, 06:28 PM
:mrgreen: Hey scrambled one:

Clayton is located about 20 miles West of Indy -- 4 miles N of I-70. 4-way stop in the middle of the cornfield. Literally.

Great place if you like a rural setting. Close to purgatory if you are looking for impartant parts for anything, absolute damnation if you are looking for excitement (every no w & then a building burns down , tho).

Lidfe is good, here.

thanks for the welcome!

regards,
df

3jeepsdeep
10-25-2004, 06:29 PM
:mrgreen: Hey scrambled one:

Clayton is located about 20 miles West of Indy -- 4 miles N of I-70. 4-way stop in the middle of the cornfield. Literally.

Great place if you like a rural setting. Close to purgatory if you are looking for impartant parts for anything, absolute damnation if you are looking for excitement (every now & then a building burns down , tho).

Life is good, here.

thanks for the welcome!

regards,
df

Mudrat
10-25-2004, 07:27 PM
I DO have a questio nabout the avatar thing -- can a jpg pic be used as an avatar if the pic file is larger than the min requirement ? any way to convert?

thx
df
Hey 3Deep welcome to Bulltear =D> . The easiest way to make an avatar from a pic is to use an editing software your choice, but MS Photo Editor usually comes with the office products, and just resize the pic to 80 x 80 pixles. Then either host it somewhere on line or upload it to the forum via your profile.

Mudrat

Bulltear Ad