PDA

View Full Version : Free fsj 1978

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Ray
10-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Hi everyone just an update on the wagoneer that was ont the Pirates page. The freebee, Well what a story.
I had gone up last week to see if it was a real deal. Turn's out I knew the guy who wanted the thing hauled away. I picked up the person who's name I am just going to call friend, and drove beyond BFE.
when I took a first look under the motor mount brkt, I had to get on all
four's and take a double take,and sure as hell 401, turbo 400 and quadra trac, I then about fainted. Told friend i would be back the up comming weekend. I then reqruited Dustpan and other's to help with the removal.
with all four of use and two sheets of plywood and a good anchor behind the no axel vehicle,Dustpan slowly mated the trailer and plywood as one
Slick as KY and gone. We then parked in front of one of or helpers house
added one negative battery cable, a battery,swig of corona and gas,and wham! she purs like a kitten and no smoke,no abnormal noise,SCORE!

Sorry for the on going everyone,But had to share, Ray

MC
10-25-2004, 09:28 PM
:shock: 8) :t:

=D>

Dusty
10-26-2004, 08:31 AM
Hi everyone just an update on the wagoneer that was ont the Pirates page. The freebee, Well what a story.
I had gone up last week to see if it was a real deal. Turn's out I knew the guy who wanted the thing hauled away. I picked up the person who's name I am just going to call friend, and drove beyond BFE.
when I took a first look under the motor mount brkt, I had to get on all
four's and take a double take,and sure as hell 401, turbo 400 and quadra trac, I then about fainted. Told friend i would be back the up comming weekend. I then reqruited Dustpan and other's to help with the removal.
with all four of use and two sheets of plywood and a good anchor behind the no axel vehicle,Dustpan slowly mated the trailer and plywood as one
Slick as KY and gone. We then parked in front of one of or helpers house
added one negative battery cable, a battery,swig of corona and gas,and wham! she purs like a kitten and no smoke,no abnormal noise,SCORE!

Sorry for the on going everyone,But had to share, Ray

Was there even a sweat broken?

Too bad you got the flu bug that night we damn near drained the Keg.

You should add it holds 50-60 psi oil pressure :t:

Rays Hired Help: 111!!!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/197187802/200795112PAjeTy

minus Pat on the left

pyagid
10-26-2004, 08:45 AM
i think i am afraid to know what is going on in this picture

http://community.webshots.com/photo/197187802/202886595SBiJNb

111!!! 111!!!

Dusty
10-26-2004, 09:04 AM
i think i am afraid to know what is going on in this picture

http://community.webshots.com/photo/197187802/202886595SBiJNb

111!!! 111!!!

brand new 401 with forged 9.8:1 pistons (with 58cc heads), that one has the edelbrock aluminium heads so she's a little higher and the edelbrock EFI......................Pat just couldnt contain himself :? The rest of us were in shock :?: :?:

Goose
10-27-2004, 01:09 PM
Man All I know is if THAT is the special seal installation tool needed Im done with AMC!! :?:

Ray
10-29-2004, 03:20 PM
no not a seal install just, a guy wo want's but can't have.

Dusty
10-29-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey Homo,

I leaving SR at 3pm and heading your Way coming over Beyessa- Winters cause the highways will be the shits. Dont have my cell with me yet gotta grab it from the house. Figure on me around 6pm and we'll pickup Homo Jr in Pville at 7pm........... Then Reno bound.

Bulltear Ad