PDA

View Full Version : Someone tried to rip off my fathers blazer

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
10-27-2004, 03:26 PM
Last night at around 4:30am a theif poked a hole in my fathers 95 blazer drivers side door and opened the door. They left a chckbook from 1999 in the name of Dave Hobson ..of Hudson Wisconsin. They also unlocked the passenger side door so we believe their was 2 theives. The hot wired the vehicle but were unable to get the steering column loose to drive it. Somehow they were either scared or ran off frusterated because they left the vehicle running untill mid morning today when the police arrived and it was shut off. Now we dont know the connection between Dave Hobson but we suspect that Dave was hit as well....friggen punks around here :(:

Poor old man

pyagid
10-27-2004, 04:38 PM
:(: :(: :(: :snipersmile: :snipersmile: :bazooka: :bazooka: :fatalfridge:

cheapjeep
10-27-2004, 04:43 PM
Glad they did not get the truck. It must have been a night for stealing. This is from a quad site that I go to. The guy live's in Ca.

Caught two trying to break into my trailer this morning. Around 2:00am this morning I went to the bathroom and while there I was looking out at the rain and saw two guys around my trailer. Ran to the bad room and grab my glock and went around the back and snuck up on them. I held them there at gun point and the wife called the police. The feeling of power was great. Had them lay face down in the street, legs crossed and palms up. The police came and arested them. They had tried to get in the trailer and had messed with the hitch. I had the trailer hooked up the the truck and was doing moving runs to big bear, so when I got back late last night I left it hooked up and unloaded. the load levelers, chains and plug were un done and the jack down. The best part was when they were standing there in cuffs I unlocked the rear door and opened it up and laughed at them and said look its empty and your going to jail. The police looked at my glock and took the serial # for the report. I know I was taking my life in my hands by doing this but after having this done before there was no way there were getting away with this. One other thing that scared them was my glock has a laser sight on it for close range and the first one I drew it on had the red dot of death right on his heart and the other one freaked out and hit the ground.

Lifted79CJ7
10-27-2004, 04:54 PM
:lo1l:

mrtazwrench
10-27-2004, 06:03 PM
a little over a week ago two escaped cons from lakeville, mn stole a truck from mazeppa, mn 14 miles from me, the owner's son spotted it near zumbro falls, mn 4 miles from me, he called the cops and trailled it. the idoits fled on foot when they found they were on a dead end road, sheriff's k9 tracked them, one was trying to hitch hike, the other was found in a dumpster. :lo1l:

Mudrat
11-02-2004, 06:06 PM
a little over a week ago two escaped cons from lakeville, mn stole a truck from mazeppa, mn 14 miles from me, the owner's son spotted it near zumbro falls, mn 4 miles from me, he called the cops and trailled it. the idoits fled on foot when they found they were on a dead end road, sheriff's k9 tracked them, one was trying to hitch hike, the other was found in a dumpster. :lo1l:
Idjit - trash for trash, works for me!!

Mudrat

Bulltear Ad