PDA

View Full Version : Gettin kinda dull around here lately

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Phil
11-03-2004, 08:09 PM
no posts for a while? well dang it I'll open my mouth! I'm kinda sad I'm gettin the Javelin ready to put away for the winter. wont be able to drive it till at least march. Oh well maybe I'll be able to get the new 401 together and in. maybe I'll get the brakes upgraded to disks, maybe I'll get the interior peices I want to replace in.
I just hope I can get some of it done!

rollen dean montoya
11-03-2004, 09:18 PM
i feel for ya. when i was stationed at ft carson co. i had to park my 67
pontiac firebird cause i could not fit chains on it. i did start it every other
day. with the eagle i won't suffer that fate. at least you can catch up on some stuff that needed to be done on the jav.
later, rollen :lo1l:

xracer390
11-06-2004, 09:57 AM
I dont have the space where I store my car (AMX) to work on it so I dont realy winterise it. I try to get over there to start it once and awhile and if theres no snow and warm enough I take it out for a spin. I also have a friend that lets me work on cars at his place so when I can I bring it over there to do needed repairs and such.

The wagon stays outside and if all goes well this winter it will be getting the 360 and hope to start the bodywork.

Lifted79CJ7
11-07-2004, 06:25 PM
So do you guys have any pics of your AMC's?

xracer390
11-08-2004, 03:26 PM
Lets see if I can remember how to post pics. I will put one here and if it works ok maybe I can put some more in the pics section.....is there one? Maybe readers rides ? Ill put them somewhere 111!!!

http://photos.groups.aol.com/_img/onlyamcpeople/ygciOK/amxlakefront.jpg [/img]

rollen dean montoya
11-08-2004, 04:30 PM
sweet ride! i haven't posted any pix yet. the eagle isn't muddy enough according to my girls.

Bulltear Ad