PDA

View Full Version : dhl losses transfer case?

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

mrtazwrench
11-11-2004, 12:34 PM
i sent a 208 case to texas a little over 1 week ago, it still did not get there, :(: reciever said he got a call to contact me to start a lost claim. i called dhl, and they already had a lost claim number, and said they were waiting for response from the office in the town where it is to be delivered. 111!!! if it stays lost they say 5-7 days to resolve. 111!!! i'll post and let everyone know the outcome, hopefully it's quick with no more hassles. :-|

jeepsr4ever
11-11-2004, 01:34 PM
Welp You know they didnt kick the field goal with the package...208's arent the lightest thing to ship. tough luck though :(:

mrtazwrench
11-11-2004, 08:56 PM
called dhl again around 7 tonight, the rep said she showed it was still moving, could not tell me why it was taking so long, it was at a truck hub that only operates at night, and to give it one more day to show up. :-| just hope it does so i don't have to mess with the lost claim, but they have an insurance charge on all shipments, so if i have to go that route hopefully that will go smoothe. the case was going to san angelo, tx if there is anyone here that is in that area that can help to find a replacement part if needed please let me know.

mrtazwrench
11-12-2004, 09:34 PM
it did finally reach it's destination, hopefully that is the end of of the poor luck on this deal. :-|

rollen dean montoya
11-12-2004, 11:27 PM
taz, i got 2 words for ya."FED EX" i haven't lost anything using them.i'll
pay the higher price knowing what i ship will get to its destination.
just some friendly advice from a mongrel who built md-11 trijets for
fed ex.

mrtazwrench
11-13-2004, 07:40 AM
we'll see if they do anything to make up for their screw up, if they don't it may be the last time i use them. :-|

Bulltear Ad