PDA

View Full Version : Someone smashed my Jeep...

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Lifted79CJ7
11-20-2004, 02:13 PM
Bastards!! I parked my Jeep at the hotel, and I knew it just had to be a matter of time before someone stole something off of it, or vandalized it. Anywho, someone took my Harmonic Balancer and threw it at my KC Daylighter and at my brand spankin' new windshield. Bastards.

http://pictures.sprintpcs.com/guest/view/slideshow.do;jsessionid=a9nBluWmyCy_?lsdb=7&invite=fEHm4TPIm88kcYu7oQmx&subretailerid=SPRINTPCS&retailerid=SPRINTPCS

Jack

rollbar
11-20-2004, 06:04 PM
Sorry to se that. Maybe the hotel has insurance for damages to vehicles on their property.

Just a thought,
RollBar

Lifted79CJ7
11-20-2004, 06:23 PM
Unfortunately no. It's where I work and had no place else to store it, so I parked it in the back of the lot - just asking for trouble. Oh well, live and learn. Tomorrow I am gonna try and bring it home now that the driveway is cleared up a little (got rid of the trailer we used to move). I think I was mostly pissed cause I just had that windshield installed a few months ago and haven't even gotten to drive with it in yet.
:(: #-o
Jack

rollen dean montoya
11-22-2004, 09:18 PM
sorry to hear about this. hope you come across the bastard and open
up a can of southern ass wup! i don't know what you guys do there but
out in my old hood they would find out who it was and screw up his life.

Soylent_Green
11-23-2004, 03:08 AM
Where I'm from, that's an offence worthy of castration. :(:

rollen dean montoya
11-23-2004, 11:21 PM
casterate the bastard!!!!!!!

Rocky
12-30-2004, 05:11 AM
WTF?
That's a very industrious vandal... It's a bit of work to pull a harmonic balncer... Why would someone go to all that trouble just to cause someone grief??

3jeepsdeep
12-30-2004, 11:21 AM
maybe someone was intending to steal the balancer - then after removing it discovered it wasn't what they were after & vented rage via pitching practice. Who knows? Anyway - sux. Hope you get it back together without further grief. :-|

regards
df

Bulltear Ad