PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Lawnman

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
12-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Lawnman welcome to the D-Links :sa: Tell us a bit about your self and the habbit you have :idea: This is an informal place to get in trouble :?

Red Dog - don't be aftraid it's LawNman not LAWMAN!!

Mudrat
By the way, we're back on the first page by 1 vote. Find my sig line and VOTE for BT!!

lawnman
12-13-2004, 11:48 AM
Hey My name is Mark
I guess you can figure it out I own a lawn maintenance company. I have a 78 cj5 that I have owned for several years. Its a 304, with a 4" susp lift. Nothing else fancy yet. I am looking at doing a complete rebuild (except for the body). I am just in here to read and learn what to do and what not to do with my jeep.

jeepsr4ever
12-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Welcome aboard :t:

Goose
12-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Welcome Mark..

This would be the place to find out what NOT to do..Some of us are Leading experts in the field..(Umm ME!)

Anyway good to have you :lo1l:

Lifted79CJ7
12-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Hey Lawnman! Welcome aboard! So give us some more details about your jeep and let us know what direction you want to take your jeep and we will point you in the right direction. My first recommendation would be to call my local machine shop and give him your credit card number so I can finish some work on my engine! 8)

Welcome aboard
Jack

(Be afraid...be very very afraid!)

Mudrat
12-13-2004, 06:13 PM
Hey My name is Mark
I guess you can figure it out I own a lawn maintenance company. I have a 78 cj5 that I have owned for several years. Its a 304, with a 4" susp lift. Nothing else fancy yet. I am looking at doing a complete rebuild (except for the body). I am just in here to read and learn what to do and what not to do with my jeep.
Hi Mark, don't mind Jack, he doesn't get out much :-) Besides it's way out of his way to haul his junk to GA for work - he won't even bring it 30 miles to my shop :razz:

Welcome to the board- ask your questions and we'll do our best to confuse you :shock: Seriously, we have forums for: General tech, Engines, Performance Parts, Suspensions, Drivetrain, How-to tech (or as Dusty said, “How NOT to”), and MC (Bulltear actual) has some tips and tricks for AMC oiling mods to keep your mill running nicely. These are all about 1/2 way down on the main page.

Don't be bashful - ask away. And don't forget to click on a VOTE button when you see it :t: The idea is to keep Bulltear on the front page of the Top 4x4 site.

Mudrat

rollen dean montoya
12-13-2004, 07:58 PM
welcome aboard :t: trust us, we don't bite much :mrgreen: we can
help ya out on your cj. lots of good info here so ask lots of questions.
as the draftman says"we're here to help ya son , we're here to help ya".
later, rollen :lo1l:

jerry
12-13-2004, 10:24 PM
Welcome aboard good to see someone with a cj5
mines a 74

Jerry

Bulltear Ad