PDA

View Full Version : Santa in SE Asia

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Mudrat
12-30-2004, 05:52 AM
Santa was worried about delivering Christmas in SE Asia this year so he asked the Marines for some help...

http://members.cox.net/pa-adams/Santalores.jpg

Santa took some time out of his busy schedule to help Marines deliver holiday "greetings" to insurgents

Mudrat :t:

Goose
12-30-2004, 03:02 PM
You go Santa GET SOME!! I knew that "Jolly Fatman" stuff was all a cover. You dont fly around the world sneak into millions of homes and leave no trace in one night without being a bad@ss..I want a look at the stealth tech on that sleigh.

Maybe we could get Santa to deliver some special "Presents" to a few Imams and clerics as well as some in the UN and just really bring peace on earth and goodwill towards man.

He's already got a bitchin Ghillie goin.

jeepsr4ever
12-30-2004, 04:01 PM
Aiming for the very bad on the list

Mudrat
12-30-2004, 04:28 PM
You go Santa GET SOME!! I knew that "Jolly Fatman" stuff was all a cover. You dont fly around the world sneak into millions of homes and leave no trace in one night without being a bad@ss..I want a look at the stealth tech on that sleigh.

Maybe we could get Santa to deliver some special "Presents" to a few Imams and clerics as well as some in the UN and just really bring peace on earth and goodwill towards man.

He's already got a bitchin Ghillie goin.

Not sure about the 'Stealth Sleigh" though - kinda reminds me of the inside view of a shithook ... I mean Chinook (aka: CH-46 :oops: ) But read you 5x5 on the ghillie :t:

Mudrat

Lifted79CJ7
12-30-2004, 08:40 PM
:lo1l:

Bulltear Ad