PDA

View Full Version : Why.....

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

JeepAngel
01-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Why hasn't anyone done away with Andrea Yates??

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6794098/

She doesn't deserve another trial in my opinion. :(:

Penguin
01-06-2005, 01:46 PM
Well I guess I am going to pick a fight.
The woman is nuts, plain and simple. She was convicted on the bases that she saw a TV show and copied it. Therefore knew what she was doing.
However after prosecution convinced everyone that she did copy the TV show it was later found out that the show never aired. I am sorry but how can you copy something you have never seen. I think she should be tried as insane and put away/treated.

JeepAngel
01-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Nothing wrong with putting her away and treating her, as long as she's
1) never allowed to have any more children
2) never allowed into society again

Penguin
01-06-2005, 02:06 PM
Nothing wrong with putting her away and treating her, as long as she's
1) never allowed to have any more children
2) never allowed into society again

I agree with the first one. I don't agree with the second one. What she has does not make her a threat to society. But it very well could affect the way she is around children.

JeepAngel
01-06-2005, 02:10 PM
She killed 5 children.... not just 5 people, her own kids. That takes a special kind of stupid, and she lost any rights she had to living a normal life. She should be treated worse than someone that's murdered someone. There are people in prison that have killed one person and are put away for life, losing all rights to joining society again. As should she.

I guess what else I don't understand, is if she has PP Depression, attempted suicide, and had been hospitalized for depression, WHY was the husband and the rest of her family stupid enough to have her at home alone??

And.... I disagree with the fact that she was only charged with 3 murders, even though she killed all 5 of them.

rollen dean montoya
01-06-2005, 06:47 PM
jeepangel, i am in total agreement up to using tax money to keep her
from being terminated like she terminated those kids life.if she ended their lives then hers should be the same fate. the punishment should fit the crime.
just me 2 cents
later, rollen :lo1l:

Bulltear Ad