PDA

View Full Version : Propane Set up.

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Woody Long
01-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Does any one have a detailed explanation of how to do a propane conversion or a dual fuel set up? I've read some articles on how there so great and still economical. I'd like a build sheet and instructions please.

jeepsr4ever
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM
Atransman is developing a kit...maybe he will chime in

thigh19
01-11-2005, 12:12 AM
December JP Magizine as a detailed article on Propane

Atransman
02-20-2005, 08:39 AM
What would you like to know?

To run straight propane you would need a liquid tank(one that sucks from the bottom) a regulator, a heat exchanger and a carb. To run dual fuel you will need these items as well as a fuel lock. Of course all the fittings and hoses.

FSJer
07-25-2005, 11:42 PM
I saw that article in the JP magazine , it wasn't bad . be good if they could do another article on it , bu this time more about the performance side of things , campare different manufacturer's , different systems , with HI'tech photos instead of showing old gear .

don't get me wrong - I think JP magazine is great magazine , i am always hanging out for the next copy ( be good when theres one a month ).

FSJer
07-27-2005, 04:47 AM
if you want hard facts on Propane & doing a possible conversion , all the pro's & cons , well here it is at this site that i intially learnt heaps about it.

www.propanecarbs.com/home.html

have fun
Rick

junkyard jim
09-03-2005, 11:57 PM
If I can get the money together, I will be doing a full on LPG fuel injection. Schwan's (the ice cream people) own the copyrights and design for the system I want.

Bulltear Ad