PDA

View Full Version : How did you hear about this place? (revisited)

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

jeepsr4ever
01-12-2005, 10:21 PM
Due to the high number of newbies joining I thought I would bring this up again

rollen dean montoya
01-12-2005, 11:35 PM
i was just surfing the web and saw this now i'm hooked :t: :lo1l: :mrgreen: =D> :? #-o

pyagid
01-13-2005, 07:15 AM
i was just surfing the web and saw this now i'm hooked :t: :lo1l: :mrgreen: =D> :? #-o

Yup pretty much same here

Woody Long
01-13-2005, 08:56 AM
I signed up a while ago from IFJA.org and read a lot of stuff you guys wrote. Now I'm actually tearing my block apart and becoming more and more involved, so now I need answers answered.

Penguin
01-13-2005, 10:45 AM
I believe TheJeepingGoat posted on another board about something you had here on AMC Engines so I came over to look.

Mudrat
01-14-2005, 07:28 PM
Hell after 2 years, I don't know - I think I saw it scrawled on the inside of the womens bathroom in bar somewhere in Thailand 8)

Maybe it was a web search - but Thailand is more interesting :lo1l:

Mudrat :mrgreen:

cheapjeep
01-15-2005, 12:26 AM
Hell after 2 years, I don't know - I think I saw it scrawled on the inside of the womens bathroom in bar somewhere in Thailand 8)

Maybe it was a web search - but Thailand is more interesting :lo1l:

Mudrat :mrgreen:

I was thinking the same thing. I really can't remember.
I did refer the site to one of the fireman that was carrying my wife off the side of a hill today :shock: . We were geocaching on a hill by our house, she slipped and broke her leg. I was about 10 feet behind her and heard it brake :!: . We were about half a mile up the side of the hill with no good way back up or down. She almost got a helicopter ride, but they were able to carry her down. She is doing good and did not get to join those of us in the titainum club =D>

Mudrat
01-15-2005, 08:23 AM
We were geocaching on a hill by our house, she slipped and broke her leg. I was about 10 feet behind her and heard it brake :!: . We were about half a mile up the side of the hill with no good way back up or down. She almost got a helicopter ride, but they were able to carry her down. She is doing good and did not get to join those of us in the titainum club =D>

OOOWWWWWWW!!!! :shock: Sorry to hear that - hope she's doing well now!

Mudrat

Soylent_Green
01-16-2005, 05:08 PM
Being a local guy, MC told me about the site.

thejeepingoat
01-16-2005, 05:38 PM
ive lurked this site for a long long time...........guess i finally felt like ishould say something 8)

Bulltear Ad