PDA

View Full Version : 69 2 door, Rambler American & v8 Hornet parts car

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

Eazybee
02-02-2005, 07:50 AM
I got a buddy who is selling a Rambler. I saw the car a few weekends ago and he asked me to get the word out.

Located in Saint Cloud Minnesota.

The car is a South Dakota car (no salt on roads) and is in excellent condition for an untouched, original auto. The rust spots are behind the rear wheels where there will need to be some repairs and there are small issues with the outboard side of the floor on the passenger side. I think he said the driver side is the same, but I didn't notice that. The outside of the car has some surface rust where the (almost) 40 year old original paint has worn away. The inside if the car and under the hood is unbelievable. Paint looks dirty but new. Headliner is still up. Wear is showing on the seats with small tears. Everything is there with the car that was there when it was bought.

199ci six with 3spd on the column and overdrive. It runs great!

This would make an escellent SCRambler clone or Rogue clone (though not exact, this is a "2 post) with the Hornet Parts car. The Rambler is in greate shape for restoration.

He wanted $2000 for it but I couldn't take on yet another project without getting a divorce. Call me and I can put you in touch with Tom.

612-978-8374

Thanks,
Brian B.

Bulltear Ad