PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 Videos

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

locknload
02-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Looking for something different in off-road videos
Choose from 3 highly entertaining DVD's. Great sound tracks and edited like no other off-road videos you have seen before. Featuring Western Canada's rugged beauty and 4x4's from stock to unlimited.
Add all three to your collection....... Some clips contain course langauge

A portion of your donation goes to trail maintence

To pay with PayPay or Credit Card go here http://www.highriders.ca/video_for_sale.htm
or
1.Total up your order add $2 for postage
2.Throw in a check or money order payable to ME with your return address
3.I send you the stuff
4. Not happy, No problem, I'll refund or exchange, trust me

Send to:
Kevin Hennel
Box 1276 STN CTR
Red Deer AB
T4N 7B6
$25.00 each, Any 2 for $45.00 or all 3 for $60.00 a portion of the donation goes to the HR club and to the newly formed Trail Fund

Vol 1. The Trail Never Ends
1. May Long 04
Classic May Long wheeling featuring a 49" mud slinger and a Dumb Ass river rescue
2. 15 Days Under the Hood
A short clip for your amusement
3. Day Trippin'
A Day Trip to our favorite trail for some hardcore wheeling and carnage
4. L'n'L's Big Day
Featuring the HR video producer and his messed up competition at Show Down 03
5. Aug Long 04
Classic 4x4 action and HR antics shot near the now closed Big Horn recreation area. The highriders are fishin', fixin' and wheelin'

Vol 2. Long Hard Ride, A.S.C. T.T.C.
Canada’s premiere event of the year, Alberta Safari Company’s Tough Trail Challenge features the most extreme rigs taking on a brutal course designed by off road guru Lee Shornet. With over 40 minutes of wide open throttle this video has all the carnage and air time to satisfy everyone. Check out different vehicle builds and watch experienced drivers push them to the limit. Included in this volume is a bonus clip of an ingenuous trail fix "The Log Driver"

Check out the Alberta's Safari Company and their full length videos in the vendors forum

Vol 3. Bustin' Out
1. Good Ole' Boys
What happens when you drive poorly equipped full size rigs on hardcore Alberta trails? You'll see!
2. Easter Safari 04
The Highriders take on Canada's Moab. Shot on a private reserve in the badlands of Drumheller.
3. Highriders Challenge Eulogy
Well That Sucks! get out the crying towels
4. Bar C No Evil, Sept Long 04
A tribute to Wild Bill + The Log Driver
5. Thanksgiving 04
Feasting & Wheeling. The assault on Marble Mountain will get your attention.

Bulltear Ad