PDA

View Full Version : looking for amc drag racer fred fahrner

Bulltear Ad
Bulltear Ad

gremlin boys
02-18-2005, 07:46 AM
ok i have his old 401 race motor that i was told he raced for a amc dealership i bought it form a guy named walt i wanted to talk to him about some extra roller cams i have that came with the motor and what was done to the motor, this has been all ground out and polished even in the bottom end maybe for a stroked crank clearing pan rails ? everthing in side of this motor was ground and polished i realize this also may have been for oil return to the pan. thanks Don

gremlin boys
02-18-2005, 07:47 AM
he live in michigan at some point

jeepsr4ever
02-18-2005, 10:48 AM
Don is it possible for you to post some pics of the lower end?

gremlin boys
02-18-2005, 12:11 PM
the motor is in car but i am pulling it out as i had a new custom pan made the old one was a home made looking thing, this motor has all the oil mods even the external lines like a milodon, this is the motor that i want the fuelinjection for as soon as i pull it i will take pictures and send them to you it will be out sunday. all the extra roller cams i have are reed cams and the smallest is in the motor now is around 780 lift the spares are over 900 and 914 lift i have never heard of monsters like that. that is why i want to find fred the origonal owner, i have allready called reed and they were all custom ground specs from late 70s to early 80s , don

Bulltear Ad